Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-09-2012, 5:04 PM Reply   
Oh well....
Attached Images

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-09-2012, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by surffresh View Post
Oh well....
When the G25 was released, I wondered if they would start bottom painting them. It looks like there might be a case to, although this could be moored for the short term...
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-09-2012, 8:39 PM Reply   
Moored and in the water>trailering the boat all the time.
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-10-2012, 8:27 AM Reply   
I never leave our lake but decided to tour around yesterday, it's a chain of 12 so you can go from one lake to another. So I have no idea how long it's been sitting there but it "looked" like some of the red was fading, could have just been the angle. I just find it hard to believe that it is just being left in the water with birds etc. or it could be a CC exec's, or just there for a photo shoot or something. Oh well... time will tell.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       12-10-2012, 9:05 AM Reply   
How is the water quality - is bottom paint needed? I'm sure that since that boat probably was put out in August that it couldn't have faded by now, it would take years, no? If you're going to leave it in, mooring is the best option IMO
Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-10-2012, 9:08 AM Reply   
Looks like the 25 from the Texas release. Drew are you in NC or Orlando? Not sure if by chain of lakes you're talking about the Butler Chain?
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-10-2012, 10:43 AM Reply   
Orlando on the Butler this winter
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       12-10-2012, 5:09 PM Reply   
That is one of the boats Murray films with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6y7_KjcR0WU
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       12-10-2012, 6:57 PM Reply   
Same location too. Damn Murray is throwing DOWN these days!!!!! Huge and lofty style and some hammers as well!
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-11-2012, 4:13 AM Reply   
Yep that's it for sure, I wouldn't say it's a super secrete disclosed location. It's parked about 500 ft away from what is called "Bird Island". An island with a sandy beach that about 100 boats beach up on and party in the summer. They were 4 on Sunday.