Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (moto96s)      Join Date: Nov 2011       09-15-2012, 6:10 AM Reply   
Hey everyone,
I am planning my annual trip down to the Clermont area of florida again. As usual looking for an additional person or two to rent the house on the lake. Planning the week of Dec 3rd or the week of Dec 17th at this point. I like the week of Dec 3rd as I think we stand a better chance of good weather. Give me a shout if interested.

Next question is how are the water levels down there? You guys ever get any rain? How is the Clermont chain doing?

Thanks
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       09-15-2012, 6:21 AM Reply   
Water levels are up for the most part but you know how FL is, they fluctuate fast.
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-15-2012, 12:19 PM Reply   
Man as much rain as we have been getting water levels should be great. Their are lakes so full they have banned boating on them because the rollers are going up into the houses. I live about an hour from Clermont so I am sure the water levels there are up as well.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       09-15-2012, 7:15 PM Reply   
Clermont lakes have only come up about a foot... there appears to be a giant dome over Clermont that diverts rainfall...
Old     (moto96s)      Join Date: Nov 2011       09-15-2012, 7:34 PM Reply   
Hey Travis,
I was hoping to hear from you.
That kinda stinks, you getting any boat time in or mostly cable?
I want to demo a couple of boards when I come down in Dec, so I will be by to see you.
Thanks for the info.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       09-16-2012, 7:00 PM Reply   
Hey Craig!
I have been trying to ride as much as I can on both, and I have even been
chasing some buoys on the slalom ski lately!
Ill be in the shop so come on by and try out some boards!!
Old     (chicksdigflips)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-16-2012, 7:32 PM Reply   
Hey If you guys need a place to stay rather than renting a house we can work something out. I have three extra rooms at my house. I live right out side of Orlando in Deland FL. We are on lake Talmadge decent little lake only a couple houses on the lake but it never gets used. I have a 2012 Turbo Diesel Epic we can take out a couple of days.

Feel free to send me an email
Kody@epicboats.com