Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (jillyjam)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-29-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
Saw this mag on the table and snapped a couple pics from my phone.

Last edited by wakeworld; 03-29-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Copyright violation
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            03-29-2012, 9:15 AM Reply   
Lol no sh**!!
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-29-2012, 9:18 AM Reply   
Welp that's it thats all folks.
Old     (Texan)      Join Date: May 2011       03-29-2012, 9:22 AM Reply   
Nice, that thing does look sick.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-29-2012, 9:25 AM Reply   
HOLY S***!!!
that thing loooks sick!!!!!!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-29-2012, 9:25 AM Reply   
Wow.... wonder how fast this will get pulled...... Pickle fork huh? Wish you could read the text....
Old     (ryoder)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-29-2012, 9:26 AM Reply   
Dang. it looks sick! Looks to be a lot wider than the 230.. correct me if im wrong.
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-29-2012, 9:27 AM Reply   
Its the new super air nauti-mali-axi-craft!!! I'm disappointed.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-29-2012, 9:30 AM Reply   
looks wider & taller
Old     (ShawnB)      Join Date: Oct 2010       03-29-2012, 9:31 AM Reply   
Looks like a Tige. I suppose the color helps make that connection in my mind, though.

Overall, very nice.
Old     (mikeporter2000)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-29-2012, 9:37 AM Reply   
Looks nice, but pretty standard. I really hope there is something new in terms of large wake generation, or at least a ballast system where we don't have to add another 2000 pounds of bags to. Even setting it up to the point where I don't need to add any additional ballast would be impressive. I can't believe they let the cat out of the bag!

Last edited by mikeporter2000; 03-29-2012 at 9:38 AM. Reason: type-o
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-29-2012, 9:37 AM Reply   
hopefully will be pulling the wake games.
Old     (Texan)      Join Date: May 2011       03-29-2012, 9:37 AM Reply   
No fork just a snub nose as expected. But it sounds like a new LINE of boats, wonder what lengths will be offered. So the pointed nose and normal Super Air line may still be around?

Pictures are pictures gotta know the details to get a feel for what was changed.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-29-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
Look at the rear bottom of the hull in the third pic. That's not normal.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-29-2012, 10:00 AM Reply   
1 tracking fin?
Old     (Zaphino)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-29-2012, 10:07 AM Reply   
She looka lika Moomba.

Last edited by wakeworld; 03-29-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Copyright violation
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-29-2012, 10:12 AM Reply   
Sorry to be a party pooper, but Nautique asked me to take the pics down and since they own the pics, we have to do so.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-29-2012, 10:16 AM Reply   
HAHAHA! Hilarious that Nautique is pizzed that someone scooped them!
Old     (Zaphino)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-29-2012, 10:19 AM Reply   
I'm soooooo naughty. Here they are in Team Talk:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...d=1#post826154
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-29-2012, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphino View Post
I'm soooooo naughty. Here they are in Team Talk:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...d=1#post826154
Now post them on your own website and wait for them to come after you!
Old     (Zaphino)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-29-2012, 10:57 AM Reply   
MasterCraft's Team Talk deleted my thread....nutz.

Here are the links:

http://i40.tinypic.com/5xtout.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/t8ooxl.jpg
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-29-2012, 11:04 AM Reply   
Please repost!!!
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-29-2012, 11:07 AM Reply   
Not gonna lie, that boat looks tight. HUGE freeboard = more room for sub floor ballast. Modified bow, 23' plus feet....me likey.

Unfortunately, I'll never be able to afford it. C'mon mega millions!
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-29-2012, 11:22 AM Reply   
I don't really like it at first glance. Also..... way more importantly..... god they must be so pissed off.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2012, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
..... god they must be so pissed off.
I saw it allll over my facebook this morning ( thats where I pulled my photos from)... if they didn't want it leaked, a magazine was a strange place to put it
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-29-2012, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
I saw it allll over my facebook this morning ( thats where I pulled my photos from)... if they didn't want it leaked, a magazine was a strange place to put it
Good point. I still think it was a mistake. And very dumb to put it in a magazine pre flight print run.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-29-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
I saw it allll over my facebook this morning ( thats where I pulled my photos from)... if they didn't want it leaked, a magazine was a strange place to put it
How is it all over your facebook? Someone had to post them on there...
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2012, 11:26 AM Reply   
ooopsie.
Old     (MUNS)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-29-2012, 11:27 AM Reply   
yeah, I wonder if they'll advertise in transworld again. Way to go kevco!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2012, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry to be a party pooper, but Nautique asked me to take the pics down and since they own the pics, we have to do so.
Sorry David !!! I didn't see this before I posted mine!... and passed the edit time limit.

I'm sorry!
Old    sperbet            03-29-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
I don't like the windsheild. Other than that it looks alright.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-29-2012, 11:35 AM Reply   
It looks like a TIGE with a malibu windshield to me.

But then again both of those brands are sick looking so I'm in no way complaining.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2012, 11:36 AM Reply   
Bow looks huge and engine/rear area looks very short.... which is okay with me, I always felt there was a lot of prime real estate wasted on the length of the engine bay.
Old     (steezin4noreason)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-29-2012, 11:40 AM Reply   
Its hard to see the style lines and contours of the boat from these pictures but from what I can see I think it looks SICK! Now I'm even more interested to check out the webcast of their launch. Can't wait to get the full skinny.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-29-2012, 11:45 AM Reply   
i wanna see it next to the 230 to see how big it really is. Just from those pics - i looks like its going to dwarf the 230 which is already huge.
Old     (Txjole)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-29-2012, 11:51 AM Reply   
Rumor mill is jumping about legal action, being the mag the pic was taken from is not released went. Drama Drama Drama.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-29-2012, 11:54 AM Reply   
It really does look like a Tige.

NauTige

This is so not what I wanted or what I was hoping for and I am disappointed.

NauTige.

Ugh.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-29-2012, 11:55 AM Reply   
Did the tag scanner in the ad work?
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-29-2012, 11:57 AM Reply   
I am not surprised to hear about the legal situation. This is bad bad bad.
No matter who saw it on Facebook or whatever, this chaps their ass - to be clear.
No way the early picture should have gotten out, someone is in trouble and they'll be able to find the source.
Drama drama drama is right.
Old     (Bakes)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-29-2012, 12:05 PM Reply   
"Looks like a tige"

Except that the Tige looks a lot better
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-29-2012, 12:03 PM Reply   
Wow. The more I think about this. Wow. Imagine being the guy who orgainzed the whole unveiling tomorrow. I bet he feels like someone upper cut him in the balls like Ryu from streetfighter.
Old     (Txjole)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-29-2012, 12:04 PM Reply   
Yep someone is about to be knee deep in legal fees.
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-29-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txjole View Post
Yep someone is about to be knee deep in legal fees.
with the burden of proof resting on the plaintiff, on what grounds do you suppose CC will attempt to prove the "leaker" is pecuniary liable for their loss?

before they do that, CC has to build a case that there was loss (financial or otherwise) for something they have already announced. if they can pull that off, its going to be tough to assign a dollar amount to it. In this case, perhaps, they could recover their advertising costs for this one issue alone?

as for the rest of the pictures remaining up, i am sure that david could pull them at any time, but it is my understanding that pictures of copyrighted stuff are not subject to copyright laws if there is not monetary gain.... david could profit from them being on his website as it creates more traffic, and i am sure he doesnt want to lose advertising dollars from CC, so they will probably get snatched soon....

i suspect that "knee deep legal fees" is quite the exaggeration...

Last edited by tdc_worm; 03-29-2012 at 1:42 PM.
Old     (adam_balon)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-29-2012, 1:49 PM Reply   
the pics have already hit the net. who cares. cc should just let them float around. the worst thing they could do is get some customer negativity and bad hype going............

as for a law suit..... give me a break.....its a boat, you paid and ran an ad in a magazine that releases pre-copies..... they should have been proactive and got wbm to black out the ad.

i think the boat looks good. the tower is not my favorite.... but im sure it will be fine.

as for game changing....... no.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-29-2012, 2:17 PM Reply   
They are calling it a G23 that sounds like its a 23' boat . I was told the boat that is to be revealed on Sat is not a 23'boat? Still just as interesting as before for me.
Old     (Texan)      Join Date: May 2011       03-29-2012, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
They are calling it a G23 that sounds like its a 23' boat . I was told the boat that is to be revealed on Sat is not a 23'boat? Still just as interesting as before for me.
The actually writing denoted a new "Batch" / "Wave" of "Boats" plural. The one in the add was the G23. Not to say that's is THE or The only boat being shown this weekend.
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       03-29-2012, 2:26 PM Reply   
Why can't i see the pics don't see anything to click on!!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. The more I think about this. Wow. Imagine being the guy who orgainzed the whole unveiling tomorrow. I bet he feels like someone upper cut him in the balls like Ryu from streetfighter.
Maybe this was the plan all along.... build up suspense for "The Big Day".... leak the stuff yourself the day before to cause more buzz before your big event. Double the "launch event" and just give people the taste you want them to have.
Going for the reaction in this post exactly:
Quote:
Its hard to see the style lines and contours of the boat from these pictures but from what I can see I think it looks SICK! Now I'm even more interested to check out the webcast of their launch. Can't wait to get the full skinny.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2012, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
Maybe this was the plan all along.... build up suspense for "The Big Day".... leak the stuff yourself the day before to cause more buzz before your big event. Double the "launch event" and just give people the taste you want them to have.
Going for the reaction in this post exactly:
Or maybe this is the decoy reveal, just like mastercraft did with the early roll out of the xstar to throw everyone off their game?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Well, on the bright side, it looks like there is really a boat (xstar? are you there xstar?). Jillyjam has some interesting reveal posts in "her" post history over the years too....
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            03-29-2012, 12:08 PM Reply   
So this jilljam person put it out on this thread. I then took what I saw, as I see others did and may have reposted elsewhere since it was already out.

Am I in trouble??
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-29-2012, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3w8kbrdr View Post
So this jilljam person put it out on this thread. I then took what I saw, as I see others did and may have reposted elsewhere since it was already out.

Am I in trouble??
No.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-29-2012, 12:20 PM Reply   
If it is a decoy reveal... then it is the best thing in wake boat advertising that ever happened.

If it is not, and my heart says this is in fact real, then I already fail to see how this is a wakeboarding revolution. Which is exactly why these companies want to control the message on these things. I am a long time Correct Craft die-hard and I am already very disappointed. This is just a big boat. A big Tige clone almost. I'm awestruck.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2012, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
If it is a decoy reveal... then it is the best thing in wake boat advertising that ever happened.

If it is not, and my heart says this is in fact real, then I already fail to see how this is a wakeboarding revolution. Which is exactly why these companies want to control the message on these things. I am a long time Correct Craft die-hard and I am already very disappointed. This is just a big boat. A big Tige clone almost. I'm awestruck.
LOL I was joking about the decoy reveal. Like they are just sitting on tens of thousands of dollars to mock up ads on a fake boat? C'mon. That's the boat.
Old     (smylie)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-29-2012, 12:28 PM Reply   
I don't really think that it leaking early is that big of a deal. The majority of the people who will buy this boat do not even use these message boards.
How many people do you see out on the lake with x-stars/230's/VLXs that only tube or water ski behind them? Most of the sales of these boats are to people who just have a lot of money and want a "cool" boat to have.
I think that its cool that us "wakeworlders" who actually care about new boats got to see it before the general public.

my .02
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-29-2012, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by smylie View Post
I don't really think that it leaking early is that big of a deal. The majority of the people who will buy this boat do not even use these message boards.
How many people do you see out on the lake with x-stars/230's/VLXs that only tube or water ski behind them? Most of the sales of these boats are to people who just have a lot of money and want a "cool" boat to have.
I think that its cool that us "wakeworlders" who actually care about new boats got to see it before the general public.

my .02
I think this getting leaked is a very big deal actually. It has to be a blow and a bummer which prevents them from really getting to 'squeeze off' on saturday like they planned to. I guarantee they are rips**t at the audacity of someone posting this publicly.

They never do 'sneak peek' stuff and police their press carefully. They are upset, I am positive.

Last edited by boomshot; 03-29-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old     (steezin4noreason)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-29-2012, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
If it is a decoy reveal... then it is the best thing in wake boat advertising that ever happened.

If it is not, and my heart says this is in fact real, then I already fail to see how this is a wakeboarding revolution. Which is exactly why these companies want to control the message on these things. I am a long time Correct Craft die-hard and I am already very disappointed. This is just a big boat. A big Tige clone almost. I'm awestruck.
I see your point but we still haven't seen the most important part of the boat.....the hull bottom. As a wakeboarder, I am more concerned with the wake and less concerned with what boat it does or does not look like. I don't think it's fair to make that statement just yet. Still need a closer look at it. No seating configuration or bow shape is going to be game changing to me.......It's all about the wake.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-29-2012, 12:08 PM Reply   
Legal action is stupid. If CC wanted the boat that locked down and secret then the pictures should have never went to a magazine before the unveiling.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2012, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
How is it all over your facebook? Someone had to post them on there...
The photos I posted (again, sorry David), I pulled from facebook, I had seen them reposted by 3 different people there.... once something hits facebook/twitter its a wildfire.

Quote:
Or maybe this is the decoy reveal, just like mastercraft did with the early roll out of the xstar to throw everyone off their game?
Thats what I am thinking, 1000+ views in less than 3 hours on wakeworld... not to shabby.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-29-2012, 12:11 PM Reply   
That tower is fugly! It looks like a spray painted coat hangers bent from each side
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2012, 12:19 PM Reply   
I'm kinda diggin it. I have had pictures of it for a couple weeks now and it's really growing on me. Can't wait to ride behind it, that will be the ultimate test. It looks absolutely MASSIVE and the wake pictures look very promising!
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-29-2012, 12:25 PM Reply   
I heard production starts in May (limited)...we'll get one in June/July in Chicago. Full production the following model year.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-29-2012, 12:30 PM Reply   
Sure hope this wasn't intended to change any games, other than the one Nautique has been playing w this bogus release.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-29-2012, 12:38 PM Reply   
it's certainly too early to pass any judgement on whether or not this is a game change after only a few leaked pics. Let's give CC a chance to tell us what they've done with this boat on the 31st. I think it looks very cool.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2012, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like they are just sitting on tens of thousands of dollars to mock up ads on a fake boat? C'mon. That's the boat.
Thats why the darn thing costs so much.


I think that is the boat 100%, but the "leaked" photos might have been Nautique leaking them to get people excited.... I never meant a fake boat, just a fake "leaked" photo thing right before the real launch
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-29-2012, 12:41 PM Reply   
Other than most of it's fugliness, one thing that caught my eye was the tip of the bow. I know nautiques always have that over sized ring at the tip(for hoisting) practically consuming any good stepping on/off point you had. I looking closely in one of the pics it LOOKS like that ring is retractable like the pull out cleats or the tub line at the back of the boats for that matter. KUDOS if I'm assuming correctly
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2012, 12:45 PM Reply   
I'm surprised we haven't seen the stampede of "MB-sized-swimpad-how-can-my-ho's-party-on-that" haters yet.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-29-2012, 12:52 PM Reply   
Good, bad or indifferent. I think it's great marketing. I can't remember so much hype about a boat. Now leaked photos?! Brilliant. It's like Car and Driver or Motortrend. The only thing better is if the boat had all that black bra stuff all over it so you can't really see the lines.....

Dear Nautique: roll with it. A lot more to be revealed in 2 days. Give us another carrot tomorrow! I'm sure we'll still be talking about it 3/30, 3/31, 6/31 and 1/31/2013 at the boat show, etc...!!
Old     (smylie)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-29-2012, 12:54 PM Reply   
I'm sure they are upset, I would be too. But think of the big picture. 80% of the buyers of this boat will not know about this boat until it shows up at a dealer and they see it there.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-29-2012, 1:07 PM Reply   
i think this leak - just bumpped up viewership for sat by ALOT.
Old     (Texan)      Join Date: May 2011       03-29-2012, 2:14 PM Reply   
All this... Oh I"m dissapointed.... How is this a game changer... It looks like that other boat..... waaaaa, I wanted a hovercraft that generated an air wake.

Goodness people what did you expect, it looks like a 230 that got fat and had it's nose stomped on. You've seen cell phone pics of a grainy magazine add from 3 angles. You have no idea the engine specs, the seating layout, the dash, instruments, ballast, stereo options, or anything that makes this thing an actual wake boat.

The cat is far from out of the bag.
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-29-2012, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
All this... Oh I"m dissapointed.... How is this a game changer... It looks like that other boat..... waaaaa, I wanted a hovercraft that generated an air wake.

Goodness people what did you expect, it looks like a 230 that got fat and had it's nose stomped on. You've seen cell phone pics of a grainy magazine add from 3 angles. You have no idea the engine specs, the seating layout, the dash, instruments, ballast, stereo options, or anything that makes this thing an actual wake boat.

The cat is far from out of the bag.
if you havent clued in to the fact that choosing a wakeboard boat is a matter of vanity. image is everything on the water...
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-29-2012, 3:00 PM Reply   
I saved my share of pics onto my computer before the inevitable happened
Old     (Anfan1)      Join Date: Sep 2010       03-29-2012, 7:24 PM Reply   
Sweet boat....represents a significant change for Nautique which I have always considered to be a boat designed with classic lines. Now they have a great looking, modern age boat! Hope the doctors and lawyers snatch them up in large numbers so I can pick a used one up in a few years!
Old     (skatethewake)      Join Date: Dec 2010       03-29-2012, 9:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfan1 View Post
Sweet boat....represents a significant change for Nautique which I have always considered to be a boat designed with classic lines. Now they have a great looking, modern age boat! Hope the doctors and lawyers snatch them up in large numbers so I can pick a used one up in a few years!
lmao
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-30-2012, 6:38 AM Reply   
The term "Changing the game" is about as cliche skulls on wraps, stripper poles, and the work 'sick!' - A good rider can throw down behind a bass boat, and conversely I could ride behind this Nautique or new XStar and still suck.


In the Sport Compact Car scene, a ricer is a person with a modified car thats all show, no go. What is that term in wakeboats - wally? All sorts of crap, and never leaves the sand bar?

I'm not saying it won't be a beautiful boat, I just think its silly to pretend that a boat of this caliber will have any impact at all on the sport. At least every like we ride on, I see big dollar boats anchored at the sand bar, while the riders killing it are behind older V and Direct Drives, I/Os, and anything else they can get a pull behind. Hell, the first person to pull a Tantrum behind our boat was a random kid that came up to us on the beach because he never rode behind an inboard and wanted a pull.

Just my opinion
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-29-2012, 7:57 PM Reply   
Sorry but i don't see the Tige resemblance.It looks most like the Mojo.I would agree it was time for a update.Only time will tell if it's what the public wants.Game changing,that's just advertising hype.All the Manufacturers would say there new boat is game changing.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-29-2012, 8:06 PM Reply   
The "game" is wakeboarding. If that wake is as big as it looks in the vids and picks. They just changed the game. That's real talk, not just words.
Old     (docdrs)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-29-2012, 8:18 PM Reply   
Its all good advertising for them. They would have asked for the thread to be deleted if it was a big problem. The more talk the more advert for them. Taking the pics away just makes for more advert. Its all just a shell game. Its all good but really , is this going to help me perfect inverts or is this just going to cause a lot more hurt slamming down from 15ft as opposed to 10ft for the average guy.

Last edited by docdrs; 03-29-2012 at 8:23 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-30-2012, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by migs View Post
The "game" is wakeboarding. If that wake is as big as it looks in the vids and picks. They just changed the game. That's real talk, not just words.
So your saying Harley will jump ship for this. And Rusty too.Is it 1440 game changing?

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:14 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us