Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old    SamIngram            08-24-2010, 7:41 PM Reply   
I'm on a budget and am looking for opinions:

I currently have a fiberglass box with 4 6x9's powered by two alpine pdx4.150 amps.

Here are my options:
1. One set of Pro80's
2. One Pro485
3. Or get one set of the Pro696's replacing two of my current 6x9's.

I might add more later, but this will most likely blow my boat budget for a while.

Thanks!
Old     (kruiserkat)      Join Date: May 2010       08-25-2010, 6:19 PM Reply   
Ya stuck on ws? There are more options.
Old    SamIngram            08-25-2010, 7:54 PM Reply   
Yes. I'm impressed with the quality and customer service.
Old     (nathan_xspower)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-23-2010, 8:19 AM Reply   
I would suggest contacting Tim and let him know what you are looking for (sound wise ) in your system, then letting him or one of the guys help you. I have never seen them try to overdo a system and will actually talk you out of something that you really don't need.

Yes, there are plenty of options out there, but why not get the best the first time around and not have to worry about it.
Old     (shmeeman32)      Join Date: Mar 2009       01-02-2011, 10:36 AM Reply   
wet sounds is well worth the money...if you contact wet sounds right now they have B stock stuff forsale which will give you 25% off the sticker price... just picked up a new amp from them from the b stock..
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-02-2011, 8:24 PM Reply   
Pair of Pro 80's. Power them right and they're more than enough.