So I was with my girlfriend this weekend and she made a statement that I've been reflecting on for the past day. She said "Babe, you really love that darn boat more than life itself." After giving it some thought, I came to the conclusion that she was right. So I was wondering, what have you guys done that reflect your love for your ride?
Here is a list of things that I came up with:
1) On a boat ride this weekend, my girlfriend (whom I truly do love) asked if I could have her or my boat, which would I keep. After stuttering for a legitimate 5 whole seconds, which all you folks know is a big no no, I finally answered her
2) On that same boat ride, we were talking about the future and I told her that I was more likely to spend 80k on a new boat in the next 5 to 7 years before putting a down payment down on a house. Also, not a very intelligent thing to do.
3) I had some really bald tires on my truck and instead of buying new ones with a paycheck, I decided to purchase a new Alpine marine amp.
4) I got into a fight with my brother because he didn't want to wipe down the boat after a use.
5) Though I'm only able to use the Mastercraft on the weekends, i still pull the boat off the lift and out of the water every three weeks to wash it and wax it. (which for me eats half a day)