Midwest MasterCraft Pro Shop Manager
- Purchasing, marketing, pricing, and in store merchandising of all water sports accessory inventory.
- Recruiting, training, and managing seasonal sales staff of 6-10 people.
- Scheduling, promoting, and managing ski and wakeboard clinics with local and professional athletes.
- Working with the other members of the Midwest MasterCraft staff to ensure proper business flow between departments and maintain high customer care and loyalty.
- Event planning for things like the Boat Shows, MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour, local water ski and wakeboard tournaments.
- Utilizing the support we provide to competitive skiers/boarders, collegiate ski teams, and show ski teams to generate increased Pro Shop Business and customer loyalty.
- Develop training and procedure manuals for our Retail support staff.
- Attending training or product specific meetings like Surf Expo, Hyperlite/HO Dealer Days.
- Ensure that the show floor area of the dealership is kept clean, organized, and stocked with merchandise.
- Develop Sales Forecasts and budgets to ensure the department maintains a proper balance of sales, margins, and expense ratios.
- Assemble pricing manuals for water sports retail companies.
This position offers a competitive salary plus commission, Full health and dental coverage paid buy employer, 401(K) program with up to a %5 company match, paid vacation and training opportunities.
Midwest MasterCraft is the home of www.waterskis.com
and has over thirty years of history as an inboard dealer and accessory store. We have been recognized as one of the Top 100 dealers by Boating industry magazine in 2005, 2006, and 2007. We have grown rapidly over the past five years and strive to offer a dynamic, fun work environment. Please email resumes to email@example.com www.waterskis.com www.waterskisforum.com