So with these threads of "What should I try next?" going around I thought I would do one of my own. Be patient reading this because I want to give some background!
I have been riding for a long time (12 years or so}), but I started spending more time riding the last 4 years or so. I had developed some bad habits over the years with my TS edging which I feel I have mostly corrected this year. Most of my lack of progression I feel is attributed to this lack of technique. Spending some time at the Wakeboard Camp and really working on my TS form this year, I finally feel that I'm where I should be technique wise that will allow me to learn more TS tricks. All that being said, here is a run down of what I'm doing now:
1. HS Backroll (Doing it for a long time. After learning the R2R I really don't like to do them much anymore. They don't feel as good and don't look as good IMO)
2. HS R2R (Learned it last summer and now am 99% consistent)
3. HS FS Grabbed 180's
4. HS O/A 180's (I learned these this year but can't grab them yet)
5. HS Tantrum (Struggle with consistency at times)
6. HS BS 180 (Only can do these in the flats and inside out)
7. TS FS Grabbed 180's
8. TS FS 360 (Pretty Consistent...can't grab yet)
9. TS R2R (I landed one several years ago but that was all until this year. Now I've landed many but still have a problem leaving early.)
So that's a basic run down. I used to do raley's but torn ligaments in my knee 3 years ago and haven't tried any since. I get the urge sometimes...but not strong enough to try them again! So as you can see I'm a little heavy on HS tricks. I would really like to learn another TS invert so I guess that would be a frontroll or scarecrow. I've tried some a few years ago, but haven't felt my technique was strong enough to get them much less be consistent.
So my goal is to work on the crow...starting this weekend! What other tricks should I be working on? Any ideas of what to do next would be extremely helpful. You can see I don't have a HS FS 3...that's because that trick has wrecked me too many times to count. I can do them off of rollers and kickers but not w2w.
Thanks for the suggestions and reading my post!