WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Shooting skeet wakeboarding (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805887)

jonblarc7 01-26-2016 6:30 AM

Shooting skeet wakeboarding

I thought that would get your attention!!!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LMMimz1-fa0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't believe nobody is talking about the video on the HOME page. Shooting skeet wakeboarding, Does it sound fun yes. But is it completely stupid and dangerous holly crap you got to be kidding me. I don't care how much you handle gun's one wrong slip and you shoot the people in the boat.

And talking about a good way to ruin a good shotgun.

iShredSAN 01-26-2016 7:12 AM

Dumbest thing I've seen in a while... Dangerous as hell and just plain stupid. The girls on the video had to have been bored as hell after about the first few shots - Like riding a jetski, fun for about 30 seconds then boring as all get out...

Shockthis 01-26-2016 7:45 AM

They should remove this from the main page. If some 16 year old thinks this is cool, he may go try it and get him self or others killed. I couldn't imagine being out wakeboarding and seeing some guy with a gun, there are already enough dummies out on the water.

dyost 01-26-2016 8:02 AM

Wow that is a bad idea...

I am a huge gun person and I still think this is a bad idea.
Agree with the first post, don't care how good you are with a gun, handling a shotgun one handed while wakeboarding is just a bad idea. Weight of the gun comes down and you squeeze hard to correct you could easily mid-fire while pointing at the boat or the shore if you had you finger in the trigger guard. There is one shot where there are people on the shore, man how stupid.... I would have called the cops on this so fast....

Plus submerging a shotgun is hard on the weapon, that's dumb too...

It's stuff like this that people point to when making anti-gun arguments. Again, I am all for guns, have many, and enjoy shooting but never would this come to mind as a good idea. With the current political and legislative (or lack there-of, exec order) environment it is very important right now for legal gun owners to be smart and responsible, not do dumb stuff with guns and put it on the Internet.

builtforwater 01-26-2016 8:25 AM

Not to mention all the debris in the water. Would not be that great to suck up the plastic into your cooling system. Professionals, I think not.

boardjnky4 01-26-2016 8:26 AM

really stupid video

corerider 01-26-2016 9:51 AM

It's hard to believe the people wakesurfing by themselves look like geniuses compared to the the people in this video! I agree that it should be taken down as it shows wakeboarding in a very bad light and could give more people wanting to copy or "one-up" this guy some very bad ideas. :banghead:

jonblarc7 01-26-2016 10:12 AM

What's the one up

Hand grenades and tennis rackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC_Mastercraf_X5 01-26-2016 10:18 AM

I agree that this video reflects very poorly on the sport. I have seen some sketchy stuff done behind a boat, but this definitely takes the cake by a long shot!

brycejb328 01-26-2016 11:00 AM

definitely not good for the sport. Sure, you can post all sorts of crap on youtube. But for this site to post it up on the home page... come on...

Jmaxymek 01-26-2016 1:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What part of this was professional in any sense of the word? Downright stupid.

Bam6961 01-26-2016 1:46 PM

I'm surprised this isn't a promo for mastercraft nxt! Ahahaha!!!

Btw, out on the delta its not uncommon to see duck hunters while wakeboarding.

Froggy 01-26-2016 2:08 PM

12 Gauge all day.

grant_west 01-26-2016 2:32 PM

I think this is a video of "LON" starting his come back. When Rockey was down and out he did some rather unconventional training . This video and thread has the potential to become epic! I'm sure the skeet shooter in the video has something to say about all this negative attention. Please let the Internet gods blessed us all with a reply from Mr Skee Skee

RPM_DLX 01-26-2016 7:44 PM

I was still looking for where the, "stunds" were performed....Lol

bigd1031 01-28-2016 10:08 PM

This is a special kind of stupid....

markj 01-28-2016 10:32 PM

I was "stund" when I watched this. Sometimes, stupidity knows no limits. This video also proves you can be a total moron and STILL get chicks if you have a boat.

murphy_smith 01-29-2016 6:48 AM

Would not expect an ounce less stupidity from a Mastercraft owner.

markj 01-29-2016 7:05 AM

^^ Haha! Rude boy. Just rude.

westsidarider 01-30-2016 11:05 AM

Shooting skeet wakeboarding

I agree that this is the most stupid thing someone can do. If you search Facebook you can find the original post with these idiots defending themselves saying he's a professional stunt shooter and how the lake is private and they had written approval from the local DNR. Multiple times you see people on the shore and cars driving by. Not to mention what happens if he catches an edge and loses his muzzle awareness and his nerves react to a face plant causing his finger to pull the trigger. Everyone involved as well as the authorities who gave them permission ought to be jailed and have their firearm privileges( yes privileges, and I'm a huge gun nut/advocate) taken away.
Let's say for a moment that the shooter doesn't have any mistakes and everything truly is safe during this video. If you take a look at the comments on the original posting of this video on Facebook you will find hundreds of people talking about how much fun this looks and plans being discussed to do it this summer. I can only pray that none of them actually try this cuz someone is going to get hurt or killed.