WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Photography (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87667)
-   -   Transition/Effect for edit (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799512)

wakeboardlf25 08-12-2013 11:57 AM

Transition/Effect for edit

I see this transition effect on so many edits but I have no idea how to do it. Whats the effect called and can it be done on final cut express? At 1:06 mark is a good part to see it done

homedawg678 08-16-2013 11:37 AM

It's called a film burn. It's not an effect...it's really just a clip in which you almost fade it in an out. Little bit more complicated than that but google it and you should get a better explanation with how to do it as well as places to download them.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:25 AM.