WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakesurfing (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87668)
-   -   Video for nation surf day on Lake Austin (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798737)

kevinbreweratx 06-22-2013 10:20 AM

Video for nation surf day on Lake Austin
 
Just finished another bit of an edit for national surf day on lake austin in texas, hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCpc0gagsww

Pad1Tai 06-22-2013 8:08 PM

Awesome Vid... I haven't been down to the 360 in a couple of years... Are they still clampin down on wake size on LA?

petrie141 06-22-2013 8:42 PM

Nice riding! Hope to see you out there, we ride lake austin just about every weekend. We're in the 99 vlx it's off white with blue stripe and back tower.

kevinbreweratx 06-22-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrie141 (Post 1829460)
Nice riding! Hope to see you out there, we ride lake austin just about every weekend. We're in the 99 vlx it's off white with blue stripe and back tower.

For sure, I'm usually on a blue supra or a white tigé, hope I see y'all out there

kevinbreweratx 06-22-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pad1Tai (Post 1829457)
Awesome Vid... I haven't been down to the 360 in a couple of years... Are they still clampin down on wake size on LA?

Not that I've seen, wakes have been bigger then ever

petrie141 06-23-2013 5:59 AM

I didn't know it was national surf day, but we were out on Lake Austin as well. Not the same skill level as the person above, but fun non the less. We were riding a behemoth soft top in these videos, but I've got an inland surfer on the way!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qaWX6mrxcIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iYoN-S4b6f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kevinbreweratx 06-23-2013 7:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrie141 (Post 1829476)
I didn't know it was national surf day, but we were out on Lake Austin as well. Not the same skill level as the person above, but fun non the less. We were riding a behemoth soft top in these videos, but I've got an inland surfer on the way!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qaWX6mrxcIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iYoN-S4b6f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eh having fun is all that matters! That board looks like a blast to cruise on! Hope to see you out there sometime!

SacSurfer 06-23-2013 3:22 PM

What board are you riding in the 1st video? Is that Chase's liquid force?

kevinbreweratx 06-23-2013 4:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacSurfer (Post 1829548)
What board are you riding in the 1st video? Is that Chase's liquid force?

Yea it's the sixer the whole video. I'm running it as a quad currently

petrie141 06-26-2013 3:41 PM

Here's mine from today. I've been surfing about 3 weeks and today was my first set on my new Inland Surfer Tako board. This thing is great!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mhD84F01pLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:48 PM.