WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Wakezeach by Homophobic Canadian (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796862)

Cisco 02-06-2013 9:37 AM

Wakezeach by Homophobic Canadian
 
Here is text I copied from the latest post on wakezeach.com

"Hey Nick, do us all a favour and go join the gay porn industry. Or just something that doesn’t involve action sports in any way, shape or form…"

First thing to note is the spelling of favor with a "u" thrown in there for no good reason. People in the UK spell this way, but Nick Davies is a hero to them, so the rumors...(or rumours) must be true that wakezeach is by a Canadian.

Secondly, the wakeboard community needs to stop discriminating against gays.

You ever see that Sliders episode with Jerry O'Connell where a soldier hates on a group and then finds out his mother is secretly part of the group he hates? Which makes him part of the group he hates. Kinda like Hitler's dad being Jewish. Anyways, my point is that you shouldn't hate anyone for something they can't control.

Wakeboarding needs an openly gay athlete so other gay wakeboarders can enjoy a sport they love with less fear of being hated.

Thirdly, we need more female wakeboarders doing tricks with their boardshorts pulled down like Nick or topless. I've searched the internets and found no pictures. Burn your bikini tops ladies and stop the oppression. Oh dear god, please stop the oppression.

simplej 02-06-2013 9:41 AM

Hahahahahaha.

bcrider 02-06-2013 9:46 AM

Do you ever watch the news and think how the hell did this person even make it on the air or why did they even give the person the time of day? That's how I feel about this stupid wakezeach.com. Don't ever talk about it or acknowledge it and they won't get the attention that they don't deserve. The person that manages the site obviously has way too much time on their hands.

brhanley 02-06-2013 9:57 AM

Not necessarily disagreeing, but posting that text without the video is taking the text out of context. The rider was clearly stirring the pot.

yeahhh 02-06-2013 3:38 PM

WakeZeach never really has much tact, but he does raise a point that it's pretty annoying of Davies to post this in a video. Sure wakeboarding needs more punk rock, but Davies doing cable spinnies without pants isn't really what wakeboarding needs.

Of course Cisco is bored and takes things to a level nobody even cares about.

simplej 02-06-2013 6:39 PM

I think wake boarding needs fun. The video and ciscos post made me laugh. So who cares?
Wakezeach can suck it though .

benjaminp 02-06-2013 6:55 PM

I agree. Something about a man wearing not enough pants makes me laugh. And there is never anything wrong with a little moon in the daytime once in a while. Good for Nick.

andy_nintzel 02-06-2013 8:11 PM

I still think you run wakezeach but.......



Andrea Gayton back in the day rocking a fulltilt pro model thong and a bikini top.

SouthCack 02-06-2013 8:36 PM

Only problem with not wearing a bra, is that the vest is going to cover the prizes up.

durty_curt 02-06-2013 9:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy_nintzel (Post 1805301)
I still think you run wakezeach but.......



Andrea Gayton back in the day rocking a fulltilt pro model thong and a bikini top.

I remember that section with her in that thong! Boy did she have a great butt...rack roll! I mean back roll!:D

electricsnow 02-06-2013 10:01 PM

Andrea was known for riding like a boss, and not riding in a thong. From what i remember, she was good about earning attention for riding well, and not because she wore hardly anything. You might be thinking of sara cline (who also rode like a boss).

behindtheboat 02-06-2013 10:19 PM

It's starting to seem more and more like the zeachman doesn't hit rails on a wakeboard, and doesn't have a good understanding of the act of wake rail riding.

simplej 02-07-2013 5:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behindtheboat (Post 1805326)
It's starting to seem more and more like the zeachman doesn't hit rails on a wakeboard, and doesn't have a good understanding of the act of wake rail riding.

I think zeachy is applying snowboard "rules" to wake boarding and its completely out of context. Wakeboard rails aren't as gnarly as some of the urban stuff these kids are doing. This makes a properly done well controlled trick more desirable than say the switch ups and taps we get in wake boarding which a direct result of 100 foot flat bars and a frames.can you imagine how boring it would be to watch every pro do sw back 270 lipslides back 270 out on an 80 foot Long rail? borrrrrrring, but watching Scotty Stevens do it and quadruple kink 30 stair is SICK. An fs 180 tailpress to sw back tail 270 out is much more interesting, given the length of the rail. Therefore i feel The stuff he calls out is a lot of times out of context.
And no Tindys are stil not okay :D

Oh we'll those are my feelings on the issue

jeff_mn 02-07-2013 6:28 AM

There is a chicks topless wakeboarding video on Vimeo..

I got a Roku, downloaded the Vimeo channel and my first "search" was "wakeboarding".. First thing video that pops up is two fake boobie skanks wakeboarding at Powell..

WakeZeach would be proud.

steezyshots 02-07-2013 9:24 AM

Wasn't it sarah cline (sp) that rocked the thong though?

kristian 02-07-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplej (Post 1805343)
I think zeachy is applying snowboard "rules" to wake boarding and its completely out of context. Wakeboard rails aren't as gnarly as some of the urban stuff these kids are doing. This makes a properly done well controlled trick more desirable than say the switch ups and taps we get in wake boarding which a direct result of 100 foot flat bars and a frames.can you imagine how boring it would be to watch every pro do sw back 270 lipslides back 270 out on an 80 foot Long rail? borrrrrrring, but watching Scotty Stevens do it and quadruple kink 30 stair is SICK. An fs 180 tailpress to sw back tail 270 out is much more interesting, given the length of the rail. Therefore i feel The stuff he calls out is a lot of times out of context.
And no Tindys are stil not okay :D

Oh we'll those are my feelings on the issue

Not to mention, he also doesn't seem to understand what zeaching is in the first place.

yeahhh 02-07-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplej (Post 1805343)
I think zeachy is applying snowboard "rules" to wake boarding and its completely out of context. Wakeboard rails aren't as gnarly as some of the urban stuff these kids are doing. This makes a properly done well controlled trick more desirable than say the switch ups and taps we get in wake boarding which a direct result of 100 foot flat bars and a frames.can you imagine how boring it would be to watch every pro do sw back 270 lipslides back 270 out on an 80 foot Long rail? borrrrrrring, but watching Scotty Stevens do it and quadruple kink 30 stair is SICK. An fs 180 tailpress to sw back tail 270 out is much more interesting, given the length of the rail. Therefore i feel The stuff he calls out is a lot of times out of context.
And no Tindys are stil not okay :D

I think whoever is behind wakezeach has little tact and it can be annoying, but what I do think is important is the fact that he and others are calling for a higher standard of riding (mostly rail riding) from the pros. Whether or not switch ups are cool or not, you can tell when a rider is putting time and effort into making his tricks look they way he wants, with many, they look sloppy.

Sure, pro's can ride how they want, but when riders are putting in time and effort into their rail riding it will show, and others riding will start to look sloppy.

ttrigo 02-07-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by electricsnow (Post 1805320)
Andrea was known for riding like a boss, and not riding in a thong. From what i remember, she was good about earning attention for riding well, and not because she wore hardly anything. You might be thinking of sara cline (who also rode like a boss).

Yes, it was sarah cline who wore a thong in a couple of vids back in the day. High wake drifters, and fluid i believe. She was a good rider, but not on the same level as andrea gaytan.

MUNS 02-09-2013 10:59 AM

"Wakeboarding needs an openly gay athlete so other gay wakeboarders can enjoy a sport they love with less fear of being hated."


Like Ghandi says, be the change you want to see!

Anaru 02-09-2013 3:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjaminp (Post 1805287)
I agree. Something about a man wearing not enough pants makes me laugh. And there is never anything wrong with a little moon in the daytime once in a while. Good for Nick.

I saw the vid and seriously laughed for the whole day every time I thought about it hahaha

BamaLurker 02-21-2013 6:15 PM

Cisco! Is this your coming out of the closet thread?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:52 AM.