WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   ballast hose replacement - where to get these? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=795244)

greg_smith 08-27-2012 3:08 PM

ballast hose replacement - where to get these?
Hey how's it going?

So I noticed on the weekend that the hose line that feeds the port side hard-tank on my 2001 x-star has a leak in it. The flow of water going into the hard-tank seems pretty inconsistent, it's not really a steady flow. Plus, there is the obvious problem of this bringnig water into my boat. So I'd like to replace this myself if possible. So my question is... what are these lines called, and where can I get them? Would pretty much most hardware stores have these hose lines? Or do I have to order this from Mastercraft? Any info would be great. Thanks.


bcrider 08-27-2012 4:16 PM

I have bought some of the ribbed hose from Home Depot for my ballast install but www.wakemakers.com specializes in ballast products.

xstarrider 08-27-2012 4:48 PM

Most home stores have it. It's called spa hose.

It's 3/4 inch from factory in 2001. You don't want to get the cheap stuff because it will kink and/or dry rot. U can use it to keep u up and running for the time being but get the spa hose or the hose from wakemakes

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:16 PM.