WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   what are these binding bolts called? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793353)

aryder 05-13-2012 9:34 PM

what are these binding bolts called?
I lost 1 of the 4 and need to reorder, but don't have a clue what they're called. No markings or branding on them. Or, is there another good binding bolt system that works pretty well without a screw driver or other tool to fasten them to the board?

Riding on circa 2009 Liquid Force Shanes

scott_a 05-13-2012 9:45 PM

Liquid Force Cam Locks- http://www.boardstop.com/product_inf...oducts_id=3338

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:42 PM.