WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What's the trick called? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793260)

ilboarder12 05-08-2012 4:10 PM

What's the trick called?

around the 20 second mark.


stang_killa_ss 05-08-2012 4:15 PM


ilboarder12 05-08-2012 4:23 PM

cory, i don't think so, for a whirly he'd be spinning backside not frontside off the kicker

TheHebrewHammer 05-08-2012 5:35 PM

Ya, he takes off with his back hand on the handle instead of his front hand (as in a whirly). He pre-spins so that his front hand is now on the handle like normal, so it becomes a sort of sloppy switch whirlybird. I think.

drewproses 05-08-2012 6:51 PM

Im pretty sure at the 20 second mark he does an ole backmobe 5, and the last trick is an ole backmobe 7

snoopy1173 05-08-2012 6:52 PM

its pretty much a mobe 5 looking trick, i think ive heard somewhere of like a squirrley bird?? or something that sounded like that, but it looks like a really messed up backmobe 5

waketx05 05-09-2012 9:28 AM

Ole Back Mobe 5. But a very sketchy one.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:04 AM.