WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   CCBS Reports OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792477)

grant_west 03-28-2012 4:48 PM

CCBS Reports OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE
 
How come this story keeps popping up??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQp6...ature=youtu.be

cwb4me 03-28-2012 7:23 PM

Where's Jeremy?Come defend you chosen one.Gas is already hit 4.00 here and it isn't even April yet.Could you be wrong on ALL counts?

shawndoggy 03-28-2012 7:59 PM

Why do ponzi schemes keep working?

wake77 03-28-2012 8:03 PM

Robert, how many times have you driven by a gas station and seen Obama changing the price? Please explain how Obama is responsible, today, for the gas prices, but when Bush was president and gas hit over 4.00 a gallon in the summer of 08, the pundits were all over Fox News claiming the president is not responsible for gas prices. Here is the link:
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UzEnKdBAb_o?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UzEnKdBAb_o?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

So in 2008, the president is not responsible, but in 2012 he is? Gas is still 3.60 here where I live.

cwb4me 03-28-2012 8:44 PM

When it's convenient you blame Bush for helping his buddies by raising oil prices.When it's the inconvenient Truth,you say the president doesn't control oil prices.I think everyone in Washington is a crook[another name for a lawyer].YOU THINK i'm taking up for bush when i refer to 2008.I use that as a starting point.What will happen when his Birth Certificate fiasco takes him down?Oh yeah,he already passed the amnesty bill,he will just have to go to college because he's too old to go to war.

cwb4me 03-28-2012 8:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawndoggy (Post 1740414)
Why do ponzi schemes keep working?

Because there are greedy people in this world.Who think they can get rich by not working.And rob the people who do work because they feel entitled.In other words Children who have never grown up and excepted responsibility.

brett33 03-28-2012 10:17 PM

filled up my duramax today.. $4.18 a gallon. ouch!

irishrider92 03-29-2012 4:22 AM

...despite all this US still has really low gas prices compared to the world. It's 1.70 euro here per LITRE!

fly135 03-29-2012 8:51 AM

Quote:

What will happen when his Birth Certificate fiasco takes him down?
My prediction is that we will never know because it won't happen.

fly135 03-29-2012 8:53 AM

And.... IMO this is the perfect time for gas prices to hit $4 for Obama. This means people will change their driving habits and gas prices will fall just in time for the election when Obama can point out how gas prices are getting lower.

psudy 03-29-2012 8:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishrider92 (Post 1740456)
...despite all this US still has really low gas prices compared to the world. It's 1.70 euro here per LITRE!

Now look at how much of that charge is TAX.

03-29-2012 9:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 1740374)
How come this story keeps popping up??

Because sheeple keep dredging it up. :banghead:

pierce_bronkite 03-29-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

...despite all this US still has really low gas prices compared to the world. It's 1.70 euro here per LITRE!
Dont you have also have an infrastructure that has public transportation? Here in the US I have no choice other than to drive my own vehicle to work.

snyder 03-29-2012 11:09 AM

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...ghlight=prices

LMAO.

fly135 03-29-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snyder (Post 1740551)

I guess it got ugly.:D

psudy 03-29-2012 11:27 AM

Wow. That really puts things into perspective!

wake77 03-29-2012 12:44 PM

"What will happen when his Birth Certificate fiasco takes him down?"

Robert, think about what you are saying. If there was even the slightest reality of this happening, how come not one (even that looney bird Bachmann) GOP presidential candidate has brought it up? Not one. This would damn any chance of Obama being reelected, so if there is even an ounce of truth to it, why wouldn't they bring it to the forefront.

shawndoggy 03-29-2012 1:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wake77 (Post 1740622)
"What will happen when his Birth Certificate fiasco takes him down?"

Robert, think about what you are saying. If there was even the slightest reality of this happening, how come not one (even that looney bird Bachmann) GOP presidential candidate has brought it up? Not one. This would damn any chance of Obama being reelected, so if there is even an ounce of truth to it, why wouldn't they bring it to the forefront.

Dude, they are all in on the conspiracy. Duh.

grant_west 03-29-2012 3:36 PM

Jeremy: Your theory would make sense "if the Truth ALWAYS comes out” But I hear yaw. How could something so huge get swept under the rug if it was TRUE right?
I’m just so taken back at the fact that this Never dies. If Obama had a legit cert and it was above board so to speak then why all the smoke????

And the US wouldn't be the first nation to FAKE a berth cert for their OWN gain. Remember the Chinese Olympic Gymnast they said were 16 LOL
http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/chines...erage-scandal/

wake77 03-29-2012 4:28 PM

^Grant, the reason it never dies is some people still can't accept the fact that their is a multi-racial, democrat with an Islamic name in the WH. Obama produced a birth certificate (even though no other president in history was subjected to the same sort of scrutiny), and the birthers couldn't let their cause die. Anything short of the Back to the Future delorean that would allow them to travel back to the day Obama was born, they will always claim something is fake.

grant_west 03-29-2012 5:38 PM

Im a Nobody, But if you asked me to produce a birth Cert I could get you my'n in 24hrs or Less. No how come the PREZ took so long to do so? Even if He had to get in Air-Force One and Fly to Hawaii to pick it up he could have had it in a day or so. LOL
You say "even though no other president in history was subjected to the same sort of scrutiny" I don't think the other president's had a problem backing up where they were born or their Family Tree.
I don't think it to much to ask to PROVE your a American when running to the highest office in the country.

wake77 03-29-2012 6:03 PM

^Well, I'm a nobody also, but if you ask me to produce a birth certificate, and you don't have any damn reason to see it, I would tell you eat sheet and die. This was the "Swift-Boat Campaign" of the 2008 election. Some can't accept that the scheme didn't work, and Barrack won, so they won't let it die. Now that the election is coming, and Republicans know that there is a very good chance of Obama being reelected, so they will believe any negative thing they hear about Obama. That is why the birth certificate issue is coming back to the forefront.

cwb4me 03-29-2012 6:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wake77 (Post 1740785)
^Well, I'm a nobody also, but if you ask me to produce a birth certificate, and you don't have any damn reason to see it, I would tell you eat sheet and die. This was the "Swift-Boat Campaign" of the 2008 election. Some can't accept that the scheme didn't work, and Barrack won, so they won't let it die. Now that the election is coming, and Republicans know that there is a very good chance of Obama being reelected, so they will believe any negative thing they hear about Obama. That is why the birth certificate issue is coming back to the forefront.

Your hilarious ! you act like it's you[obama] against the world and were all out to get you.I've stated there hasn't been a President worth a Chit since Regan.He had balls and no foreign country wanted to mess with the US because they knew he would push the button if necessary.Since then it's been a slow downhill fall.You don't come from the same era i do so you will always be living in a dream world till it ends.I've seen the downhill slide coming slowly for years.Greed is the culprit and there is plenty of it in Washington. For me it's not a Democrat vs a Republican.It's a man of his word[who doesn't stand a chance] vs the Democrats and Republicans.I haven't been happy to vote for a candidate since Ross Perot.

grant_west 03-29-2012 7:02 PM

Pretty funny how they salmmed Ross Perot, yea he sounded and looks s bit funny but his words have come back to haunt, I guess unless you are a slick-ster and you can read a teleprompter like a trained actor your no good for this country, Talk about the Manchurian Candidate

mhunter 03-29-2012 9:49 PM

Any top government official should be above reproach.This could have been put to rest a long time ago with a real birth certificate . There are so many questions about his background and no answers . Obama couldn't work for the CIA or FBI without producing the documents first. What is he hiding?

cwb4me 03-30-2012 4:52 AM

Jeremy probably stole Obamas birth certificate as a souvenir . That's why Obama can't find it.LOL

fly135 03-30-2012 8:56 AM

Good thing no republicans work in the clerk of the courts office in Hawaii. Must be a democratic stronghold.

03-30-2012 9:15 AM

So, you're a "Birther" huh, Grant? What a shocker.

digg311 03-30-2012 12:13 PM

The birth certificate thing is (at it's best) just a silly distraction.... (at it's worst, it's just plain racism and fear). Why don't people ever want to focus on the real issues? Everything is misdirected.
I'm not at all happy with Obama, but he's better than anyone else currently seeking the office. And I'm willing to bet there are plenty of people on the right who can see that. So why not feed into any anti-Obama crappola that comes along to help oust him... And that includes this nonsense.

Oh, and Reagan wasn't the God everyone seems to remember. He blew up the deficit, growing faster in real dollars than under any other president, including Obama... cut social spending and created a huge homeless problem by turning hundreds of thousands of mentally ill people out on the streets...
He slashed taxes in 81, creating so much debt he had to raise them again each of the next six years... and still didn’t make up for it.
He cut school funding and tried to classify ketchup as a vegetable.
His "streamlining" of the income tax created the largest-ever shift of tax burden from the wealthy to the middle-class and working poor, resulting in the 1%.
He basically ignored AIDS.
He traded arms, money, drugs and hostages between Iran and the Nicaraguan rebels... Gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein and armed the Taliban against the Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan.
Famously claimed “Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do”. Laugh. And don't even get me started on his “war on drugs” and mandatory minimums.

fly135 03-30-2012 12:59 PM

And don't forget the Republicans war mongering against Iran so that gas prices go up and they can complain that the president is not doing anything about gas prices. F'kng politics is nothing but a clown show that's so entertaining we no longer pay attention to reality.

psudy 03-30-2012 1:18 PM

"I'm not at all happy with Obama, but he's better than anyone else currently seeking the office"

yeah, with all that real world experience and all.

fly135 03-30-2012 1:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psudy (Post 1741023)
yeah, with all that real world experience and all.

But that guy isn't running for President.

http://s2.guyism.com/up/2012/01/dos-equis-man.jpg

psudy 03-30-2012 1:55 PM

lol.

shawndoggy 03-30-2012 2:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psudy (Post 1741023)
"I'm not at all happy with Obama, but he's better than anyone else currently seeking the office"

yeah, with all that real world experience and all.

Right now he's got more real world experience in the WH than any other eligible person on the planet, save Bush I and Carter. Neither of those gentlemen is running, last I checked.

wake77 03-30-2012 2:25 PM

Robert, I am not this "Obama fanatic" (I voted for Hillary in the primary). For me personally, I don't agree with some of the decisions. I don't feel that he has fulfilled some of the campaign promises, but what president (or any other politician) has? That being said, if I could go back and vote again in 2008, I would still vote for Obama. When Palin was announced as McCain's running mate, there was no way in hell that I could vote for him, nor would I ever consider voting for any other candidate with her as a running mate. So I don't have even a miniscual amout of regret for voting for Obama. And yes, I will vote for Obama in 2012, only because the alternative isn't even remotely better.

"He had balls and no foreign country wanted to mess with the US because they knew he would push the button if necessary."

You do understand that nuclear war is the end? The human race no longer exists after the "button is pushed". Macho nationalism doesn't mean anything when we are all dead. I would much rather have someone in office that would put his "balls" second and the welfare of his countrymen first.

bftskir 04-05-2012 4:17 PM

Well that Sheriff in AZ has the proof that Obama's birth cert is a fake...he said so...I'm sure if there was even an ounce of "proof" somebody would have brought actual legal charges. This is all just to distract stupid people.

pesos 04-05-2012 10:41 PM

And it works!

Tucker_McElroy 07-17-2012 4:01 PM

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is at it again!

wake77 07-17-2012 4:52 PM

At what? Check your link if you are trying to tell us something.

Tucker_McElroy 07-17-2012 7:06 PM

Sorry, the link changed. I'm on my iPad so you'll have to google for the video, but here is the link to the document...

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/...on+Part+II.pdf

Tucker_McElroy 07-17-2012 7:44 PM

I can't find the press video, but it goes on for about an hour explaining everything. It was on azfamily.com

bigdtx 07-18-2012 9:21 AM

All you guys in CA just remember...
You elected an action movie hero as governor.
If that's not idiocracy I don't know what is.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:20 PM.