Carolina WaterSports looking for Marine Technician.
Marine technician at a premium inboard dealer that focuses on excellent customer service. One position available.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Inboard and Stern drive experience
- 5 years experience in a related field
- computer diagnostics experience
- knowledge to trouble shoot and or rebuild older and newer engines and transmissions
- diagnosis of marine electrical systems
- Would like to see technical certification with major marine engine manufacturer.
- Good communication skills necessary to communicate with customers
- Must have your own tools
- education in automotive repair, marine engine repair or Diesel engine repair is a plus.
- Interest in waterskiing and wakeboarding is a plus
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing and a back ground check.
Resumes can be faxed to (864) 332-0093 or emailed to email@example.com
Please call (864) 332-0090 with questions or inquiries.
Check us out on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/carolinawatersports
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 PM.|