WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Tige Traffic Jam (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791414)

timmyb 01-11-2012 10:05 AM

Tige Traffic Jam
 
1 Attachment(s)
Snapped this pic yesterday while helping tow some Tige's down to the Denver Boat Show. Don't worry, we were completely stopped when I took the pic. ;)

cwb4me 01-11-2012 10:10 AM

Good picture Timmy!That's the kind of traffic jam to be in,lots of good scenery.

bruizza 01-11-2012 10:11 AM

Good thing they didn't wait to tow them down there today. The weathermen missed the mark with their prediction of 1-3" pf snow. We are close to 6 at my place.

tyler97217 01-11-2012 10:24 AM

That is a great pic

lifetimewarranty 01-11-2012 3:20 PM

Nice pic Timmy! Of course, you should have taken it from the side!!!:banghead:

nautiquesonly 01-12-2012 7:20 AM

Timmy,
Any chance you have pics of the one you are towing? I am a correct craft fan at heart,but with a pcm power plant and the look of the new tiges I may go a different route for my next boat.

timmyb 01-12-2012 7:47 AM

Dave, here's a link to a few pics of that boat. It's beautiful in person as all of the colors are actually pearls:
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791174

loudontn 01-12-2012 7:48 AM

Great pic, thanks for sharing!!

timmyb 01-12-2012 7:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another pic of that pearl. Instead of going the bass boat flake route, it's a little more subtle which I prefer but I know not everyone does.

lifetimewarranty 01-12-2012 7:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyb (Post 1725476)
Dave, here's a link to a few pics of that boat. It's beautiful in person as all of the colors are actually pearls:
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791174


WOW. I do believe that Tige has the sexiest boats now. Talk about edgy . Those things just demand your attention. Thanks Timmy!

nautiquesonly 01-12-2012 8:09 AM

love that red black and pearl! If 85 k is sticker what are these selling for? By far the best looking gel schemes out there. To bad their dealer network doesn't reach KY.

camassanger 01-12-2012 8:22 AM

Great pic!

nautiquesonly 01-12-2012 8:47 AM

That's as much as a new 210. I was just looking at ones on boat trader and it seems last years demos can be had for low 70k. The dealer in Texas has a beautiful all white 11 left but no price listed.

timmyb 01-12-2012 8:49 AM

I think MSRP on this fairly loaded one is $98k and then there are some boat show incentives to bring it down some. You can contact WWS for the official price...

nautiquesonly 01-12-2012 8:59 AM

Sorry Timmy I am not in the market right now. Wife and I are looking at starting a family and the job market isn't great right now. I sold my Nautique to pad savings and get ready just in case. I will have another boat as soon as I my career moves forward a bit. When that time comes tige will be top of my list to look at. The only thing about it is they seem to be tops in wakesurfing but I wakeboard most. I would have to test out the wake. I love the rz2 but rzr may be big enough depending on family at that time. I just wish there was a dealer in a reasonable distance so I could see these beauties in person.

ilikebeaverandboats 01-12-2012 9:16 AM

what an awesome picture!

dirwoody 01-12-2012 9:22 AM

Very cool - would have loved to see that one!

timmyb 01-12-2012 3:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautiquesonly (Post 1725490)
That's as much as a new 210. I was just looking at ones on boat trader and it seems last years demos can be had for low 70k. The dealer in Texas has a beautiful all white 11 left but no price listed.

Some of the mfr's don't allow the dealers to list prices for new boats. Also, I don't work for these guys, just friends with them.

cwb4me 01-12-2012 7:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautiquesonly (Post 1725483)
love that red black and pearl! If 85 k is sticker what are these selling for? By far the best looking gel schemes out there. To bad their dealer network doesn't reach KY.

Skippers Marine Cadiz KY. Also Stateomind Watersports Hazelwood MO. I have a complete list i put up on Tigeowners.com.;)

migs 01-13-2012 1:43 PM

so tight!

nautiquesonly 01-13-2012 2:41 PM

weird how they didnt show on the dealer search feature the other day. glad to see someone from ky pick them up even though they are still pretty far from Louisville or southern Indiana

cwb4me 01-13-2012 6:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautiquesonly (Post 1725734)
weird how they didnt show on the dealer search feature the other day. glad to see someone from ky pick them up even though they are still pretty far from Louisville or southern Indiana

Western Ohio Watersports Vandalia oh is another dealer that may be close.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:20 AM.