World Wakesurf Championships
It looks like it's on this year, in Minesooooota. :) If you go, you have to see Mall of America! The folks from Towanza seem to be handling registration and I'd guess organization. I found the link on Facebook. Said link is here.
Cut 'n paste from the site:
2010 World Wakesurfing Championships
Presented by Centurion Boats and ToWanZa Wakesurfing, the Worlds is back!
The largest Wakesurf Tournament in the World, the largest cash purse in the circuit back in an all new location, welcome to Minneapolis, Minnesota! Athletes all over the world anticipate the 2010 World Wakesurfing Championships as the sportís premier and most prestigious event. In conjunction with the Minneapolis Aquatennial festivities, the World Wakesurfing Championships will take place downtown Minneapolis on the Mississippi River over the course of 3 days. The event will begin with a media and VIP day, training/practice followed by the World Wakesurfing Championships tournament!
Thursday July 22nd (MEDIA DAY, VIP & SPONSOR)
Friday July 23rd (WWSC PRACTICE SESSIONS)
Saturday July 24th (WWSC CONTEST & AWARDS)
DIVISIONS ARE SEPARATED SURF AND SKIM
- 2010 WWSC Masters (OPEN WOMEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC Masters (OPEN MEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO-AM (SURF WOMEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO-AM (SURF MEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO-AM (SKIM WOMEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO-AM (SKIM MEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO (SKIM WOMEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO (SKIM MEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO (SURF WOMEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- 2010 WWSC PRO (SURF MEN) 1st, 2nd, 3rd
2010 WWSC PRO FINALS (WOMEN) 1st
2010 WWSC PRO FINALS (MEN) 1st
For question about the event, lodging, awards & prizes please call 800.568.7034 or contact us.
Sooo excited about this event!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 PM.|