Posting Videos How To
I see a ton of threads started that have links to videos in youtube or vimeo, but they aren't embedded so we can view them on the directly on wakeworld (without having to open a new tab or window). Here is a guide to show you how to use this new feature in wakeworld!
1. If you find a video on a website(not vimeo's site(rider's website/blog), but the video is from youtube), click on the video and it will take you to it's youtube location.
2. Once you are on youtube click in the embed box(see picture below) to highlight the code.
3. Copy that code and then past it into your message on wakeworld.
4. Submit your post. Now anyone can watch your video without having to browse away from wakeworld!
1. If you find a video on a website(not vimeo's site(ex. rider's website/blog), but the video is from video), click on the video and it will take you to it's vimeo location.
2. Once you are on vimeo put your mouse on the playing video an little list should pop up on the top right of the video. Click on the embed option (it will turn blue once you mouseover it).
3. Clicking on the embed feature will popup a new window with the code that you need to paste in your wakeworld post.
With both websites you can customize how the video looks (size, HD, etc).
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:06 AM.|