WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Z Decals (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=777244)

Matt 03-05-2010 4:31 PM

Z Decals
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hey guys I just wanted to give the guys over @ ZDecals mad props on my new wrap.

2007 SSV 24

99_slaunch 03-05-2010 5:06 PM

The ride looks SWEEET. I like how they tied in the platform with every thing else.

gravity 03-05-2010 5:08 PM

sick

dohboy 03-05-2010 6:23 PM

Looks sweet. Gotta paint or sticker the trailer black now to complete things.

Matt 03-05-2010 6:44 PM

Dohboy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dohboy (Post 1559131)
Looks sweet. Gotta paint or sticker the trailer black now to complete things.

One thing at a time & sterio is next... Underwater Leds.... Then I'll get back to the trailer...

dohboy 03-05-2010 7:04 PM

Hey Matt that is a SICK start!

ixfe 03-05-2010 7:19 PM

That is one of the best wraps I've seen. But I have one question... how come every wrap seems to have a skull theme going on?

I'd like to wrap my white MB, but the wife and kids won't like skulls and cross bones. :p

nubb 03-05-2010 8:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ixfe (Post 1559151)
I'd like to wrap my white MB, but the wife and kids won't like skulls and cross bones. :p

I'm sure they could do Kitty Cats :D

highrock 03-06-2010 5:33 AM

That wrap looks awesome!!!

Matt 03-06-2010 3:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ixfe (Post 1559151)
That is one of the best wraps I've seen. But I have one question... how come every wrap seems to have a skull theme going on?

I'd like to wrap my white MB, but the wife and kids won't like skulls and cross bones. :p

Thanks Alot...., I have a thing for the skulls and wild one of a kind oddATIES...
Get in touch with Greg, He can make you anything you want... ZDECALS.COM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:17 AM.