WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Photography (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87667)
-   -   FCE 4 filter help please (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=749972)

guest 12-03-2009 5:36 PM

I am trying to find what filter or plug in or a tutorial to show me how to do this. im not sure exactly what it is but its like scrolling color lines almost like a under exposure TWP uses it alot and its in the latest Harley Clifford video heres a link to what i mean <BR> <a href="http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/a-harley-clifford-video/" target="_blank">http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/a-harley-clifford-video/</a>

brinks 12-03-2009 9:05 PM

They are called light leaks or film burns. You can make them in after effect but those from that vid and the ones The Wake Place use look like they were bought from a place like <a href="http://www.artbeats.com" target="_blank">www.artbeats.com</a> <BR>Here is one I posted in 2004 (yeah film burns are a little played out) that you can download. <BR><a href="http://tinyurl.com/y8t8gjh" target="_blank">http://tinyurl.com/y8t8gjh</a> <BR>I would check out artbeats for some

guest 12-04-2009 6:17 AM

Thanks brinks, I did notice that it is used alot but im trying to self teach myself and didnt even know what it was called. thanks for the help

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:02 AM.