WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through March 24, 2008 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=562537)
-   -   Tower mounting point rubber insert (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=559300)

phunnel 03-19-2008 9:20 AM

We picked up a used tower for our boat and noticed that one of the rubber inserts that go between the mounting points and the boat are missing. Does anyone know if home depot or other hardware stores would carry some similar rubber matting that i would cut one out of? is it a specified sort of rubber?

dohboy 03-19-2008 3:42 PM

Go to diywake. They sell just the inserts. They advertise here. Might call and confirm the size.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:30 AM.