WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trick Tips (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3184)
-   -   s bend or super stargaze.?? what is it? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491963)

lyle 08-22-2007 8:15 AM

so my buddy calls me and says he almost stuck an sbend, seing the video, it looks like he is just doing an extreme stargaze an comming around. I belive an s bend you rotate the other way. So does it have a name if you star gaze it all the way around?

eubanks01 08-22-2007 2:13 PM

It's a layed out backroll.

wakedude83 08-24-2007 1:52 PM

An S-Bend involves spinning backside. Your buddy is probably doing a messy backroll like Eubanks said.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:35 PM.