WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through August 04, 2006 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=354449)
-   -   What do you call this? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353110)

yeldarb 08-02-2006 3:46 PM

What's it called when you ollie the first wake and do a trick off of the second?

lseghatch 08-02-2006 5:05 PM

reentry i beleive

jwr 08-02-2006 5:20 PM


jarrod 08-02-2006 5:30 PM

It's caled "warming up."

thane_dogg 08-02-2006 7:17 PM

j-rod got it.

wes_can_riders 08-02-2006 7:48 PM

inside out

jay_j 08-02-2006 8:30 PM

"Warming up" <BR>hahahah.... I love Jarrod

cwbabsolute1080 08-02-2006 8:33 PM

2nd the.... inside out <BR> <BR>so like if you skiped the first wake and did a backside 180 over the second wake... it would be a "inside out BS 180"

greenpinky 08-02-2006 9:14 PM

It's called pussing out from hitting the wake.

andy_nintzel 08-02-2006 10:59 PM

parks' trick.

twakess 08-02-2006 11:19 PM

I called a warming up inside out ullie oop.

malibuboarder75 08-03-2006 8:47 AM

I call it pumping the wake and I heard that from Kevin Henshaw and Scott Leverett. But thats when you don't do a trick, you just skip the first wake and do an ollie off the second.

morgs 08-03-2006 2:52 PM

Nice one Mike...

otiswunguy 08-03-2006 4:47 PM

parks does a hopscotch, its different, 180 before the first wake, spin in the air and maybe a revert after landing, I can't remember. I agree with the answer inside to out. At least that is what we tell the little kids who want to try it anyway. haha

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:56 PM.