WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through March 15, 2006 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=309006)
-   -   Dash fuse holder (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307507)

boardman74 03-15-2006 9:17 AM

The boat I bought last year has the dash type tube style fuse holder. It's on the dash and kind of looks like a button. You give it a half turn counter-clockwise and a cap comes off revealing the tube fuse. I am missing one of the caps. Does anyone know where to find these?

acurtis_ttu 03-15-2006 9:40 AM

the tube style fuse can be found at almost any auto parts store, even walmart has them. so does home depot.

boardman74 03-15-2006 9:54 AM

I don't need the fuses. I need the black cap that holds it into the dash. All I can find is the inline type that looks similar, but instead of a cap it has a wire out the top end. If you see the breaker panels on west they have the fuses this way. It looks like a round button next to the rocker switch. The cap comes off and a tube fuse drops in.

acurtis_ttu 03-15-2006 10:19 AM

I'm asssuming you tried boatus, westmarine and your dealer? Did you try skidim?

boardman74 03-15-2006 11:52 AM

I have tried the online sources. Have not been to the dealers yet. The only place I see them is in a panel that west marine sells. The cheapest one is $11.99. So that's what it would cost that way. I'm sure it's like a $1 part. Just can't find them.

rodmcinnis 03-15-2006 12:03 PM

An electronics surplus house would be a good place to go.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:31 PM.