WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The exact moment you crap your pants! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794286)

cheesydog 07-03-2012 9:40 PM

The exact moment you crap your pants!

1 Attachment(s)
Picture says it all!

SS_Hooke102 07-03-2012 9:50 PM

Two words: no bueno

Readyaimfire 07-04-2012 1:10 AM

Hahahahaha....this reminds me of this French kid that rides marine stadium with us. Nick Heaney is teaching him Raleys. The kid came from the cable and has only been riding boat or like 6 months. He has no brakes, he's full throttle at all times. Doesn't pay attention to rollers, other boats, etc. anyways, he cuts out for a raley not paying attention to where we are on the water. He takes off and all of us on the boat scream "No!" cuz we could see he was headed straight for the 6' tall fiberglass turn around buoy! He spots it just in time to turn his back to it, and he proceeds to smash straight into this beast of a buoy right in mid air. Dude knocks himself out, blows a hole in the buoy and breaks a bunch of ribs. Moral of the story, pay attention to your surroundings! But yeah, this is what his face looked like when he knew what was gonna happen.

dyost 07-04-2012 11:13 AM

Nice extension for such little height, gotta give him that!

gnarslayer 07-04-2012 12:00 PM

did he pull it down?

ttrigo 07-04-2012 6:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnarslayer (Post 1764873)
did he pull it down?

I am gonna guess no.

Bumpass1 07-04-2012 7:02 PM

Nut smacker fo sure

BKinSoCal 07-05-2012 8:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readyaimfire (Post 1764821)
Hahahahaha....this reminds me of this French kid that rides marine stadium with us. Nick Heaney is teaching him Raleys. The kid came from the cable and has only been riding boat or like 6 months. He has no brakes, he's full throttle at all times. Doesn't pay attention to rollers, other boats, etc. anyways, he cuts out for a raley not paying attention to where we are on the water. He takes off and all of us on the boat scream "No!" cuz we could see he was headed straight for the 6' tall fiberglass turn around buoy! He spots it just in time to turn his back to it, and he proceeds to smash straight into this beast of a buoy right in mid air. Dude knocks himself out, blows a hole in the buoy and breaks a bunch of ribs. Moral of the story, pay attention to your surroundings! But yeah, this is what his face looked like when he knew what was gonna happen.

Tommy, I think I was at Marine Stadium the morning this happened. I was on an older Nautique and we were floating just past the buoy and I watched the whole thing. I was wondering what the guy was thinking when he did it, but based on your description above, he wasn't thinking at all. It could have been a lot worse.

petrie141 07-05-2012 9:38 AM

Commitment: This guy has it.

jarrod 07-05-2012 9:50 AM

"did he pull it down? "

He already IS down!

sparky9 07-08-2012 7:47 AM

Lots of people fail on the raley by not fully committing...this fella has got pure commitment...lol

wakestar517 07-08-2012 7:45 PM

Been there done that. Tuck and roll u still got time!