WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through May 22, 2006 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=329511)
-   -   gene pool lottery winners (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327676)

05-17-2006 9:07 PM

i was just channel surfing and this 16 yo chick on mtv was shopping for cars with her dad. they decided on a 92,000 bmw. why couldnt have i won the gene pool lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! argh

lfxstar 05-17-2006 9:12 PM

that kid Darnel just got a brand new S550, he said it was $115,000!!!

guido 05-18-2006 1:33 PM

Rough..... Just imagine how much more gratifying it feels earning it for yourself. Ha, ha, LOL. <BR> <BR>Truly though I don't think your doing your kid any favors by spoiling them like that. What else is there in life if you don't have anything to dream about. I've been around kids like that and for the most part they don't have any respect for anything or anyone. I know there are exceptions to every rule.

madchild1 05-18-2006 1:39 PM

it goes the other way too. <BR> <BR>my ex, bless her [diagnosed]psychotic/neurotic/narcissisitic heart, earned everything she has and called me spoiled because i my parents pay for all my essentials: gas, food, car, etc. she said i wasn't worth anything. f*** her. i am a much better person based on my respect for all others, even her after all the s*** she put me through. <BR> <BR>(Message edited by madchild1 on May 18, 2006)

ldr 05-18-2006 1:39 PM

I cringe whenever i see those sweet sixteen shows on MTV. What a waste of money. <BR>The funny part is that the Dads usually look like Gangsters or something. It makes me wonder how they made their money. or maybe they just went into crazy debt for their little princess.

madchild1 05-18-2006 1:40 PM

i see that too. lots of the time i tend to believe it is all new money.

madchild1 05-18-2006 1:41 PM

oh alan, you going to out on the water for memorial?

brucemac 05-18-2006 1:45 PM

i don't have a lot of money, but after raising my little girl for close to 3 years now, i can honestly say if i DID have a lot of money, it would be really hard not to do stuff like that for her. not saying i would, but just saying i'd want to. i know it's cliche, but if you don't have kids, it's kind of hard to understand.

jpk 05-18-2006 1:57 PM

That's not the gene pool lottery, it's the born-at-the-right-place-and-time lottery. <BR> <BR>If they won the gene pool lottery, they would look like supermodels or Shaquille O'Neal.

lfxstar 05-18-2006 2:48 PM

I don't think I would want to look like Shaquille O'neal

05-18-2006 8:46 PM

madchild yes ill be out there. friday afternoon and then saturday early(like 6:00am). are you gonna ride with harry?

madchild1 05-19-2006 5:02 PM

i might be out there early. it all depends on the previous night. my boat'll be out there and i hope harry comes out to play. he's been working around the house like a madman lately.

nickdakoolkat 05-19-2006 11:40 PM

Shaquille O'Neal genetics?...so your saying you want to look like King Kong? LOL! <BR> <BR>I seriously can't stand how spoiled/mean some of those kids are. I always love to see kids who weren't invited because they aren't "cool" enough come and as they always say "ruin my freaking birthday party"...I simply don't understand why they feel their birthday is such a big freaking deal? On my birthdays I am completely happy with a few gifts from family/friends and some awesome bbq, topped off by my mommy's homemade chocolate cake.