WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Find A Third/Be A Third (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53686)
-   -   Looking for a tow vehicle/driver for Hidden Anchorage, Mission Bay San Diego (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=795082)

Skofsurf 08-15-2012 4:04 PM

Looking for a tow vehicle/driver for Hidden Anchorage, Mission Bay San Diego

What's up, I ride weekly in hidden anchorage, but the truck we use for towing is dying a slow death. I'm looking for someone who has a truck/suv that can tow a 2001 Super Air Nautique, who can also drive for wakeboarding and wakesurfing. We don't ski. Ever. We do afternoon sessions at hidden anchorage, and wakesurf a couple hours than wakeboard when the wind calms. Most of the time I get weekend passes, but I also do thursday and friday, and those are the days I'm most interested in finding a truck/driver. Let me know if anyone fits that description.

Skofsurf 08-16-2012 12:59 AM

So I tracked down a truck I think, but still need a driver for friday and possibly the weekend. Any boarders/surfers who are decent drivers? The boat is over a decade old and has some personality to it. By that, I mean perfect pass doesn't work and the speedometer is broken. I would really like to have someone kinda experienced behind the wheel as a result, so please don't waste my time if you can't drive using RPMs and the rear view mirror....hehe

Skofsurf 08-22-2012 11:52 AM

No one in SD trusts themselves to drive a boat without perfect pass or a speedo?

Skofsurf 08-24-2012 10:32 AM

The tachometer (RPM) gauge still works perfectly, and we can tell how fast we want to go, but the numbers on the speedometer are wrong.

Losmarios 08-30-2012 10:28 AM

I'm down! Will be in town all next week, and have been driving boats for 20yrs! Let me know. I got gas money and whatever else you need me to bring to have a successful outing.

SDEndurance 08-30-2012 2:39 PM

I've driven a 20 year old boat with no guages what so ever OR a rearview mirror as well as newer boats. I believe I'm definitely a decent driver and I have gas money. 858 414 2160 Always down!

wksk8r 09-05-2012 7:36 AM

Hey man, I just upgraded my 2003 SAN with StarGazer GPS PerfectPass.... Do you want to buy my old stuff cheap? I have the brain/CPU and indash display. will that help your issues? hit me up, it's just sitting around here.

WakesurfSanDiego 11-17-2012 9:44 PM

Experienced Driver available

I am on the water 20 hours a week, surfing Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, year round.
Marco Thompson 619-518-3001 marco92067@gmail.com
Check out my surf focused site www.surfthirty.com
Come ride with us under Coronado Bridge sometime. We have an Enzo on a lift at Sunroad Marina on Harbor Island.
Would be happy to come drive for you or be a third on some Thurs, Sat or Sunday.
I have 20 wake surfboards for every condition and every level of surfer.
I have taught over 440 people to wakesurf, and would be happy to teach some of your guests.
Pocket full of cash for gas & maintenance

Marco