WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   I'll let this video speak for itself... (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781160)

06-30-2010 9:01 AM

I'll let this video speak for itself...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2d9UdVpf0UM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2d9UdVpf0UM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

slipknot 06-30-2010 9:09 AM

must have been that evil rap music that made him do it

06-30-2010 9:21 AM

Good thing the security guard was there to prevent that criminal bike owner from "putting his hands on" somebody. That place seems real secure.

behindtheboat 06-30-2010 10:47 AM

What exactly do the Security guys get paid to do?

2006maliblue 06-30-2010 10:56 AM

Okay and the security did what? Somebody asks them to call the police because he saw someone trying to steal his bike and they do nothing? Well actually they did give the guy that owns the bike a hard time for not parking it in the bike rack. Yea thats why that guy was cutting the lock on the bike, he just wanted to move the bike to the bike rack! lol

06-30-2010 11:48 AM

pathetic, where is that?

sidekicknicholas 06-30-2010 11:48 AM

"you think I haven't been assaulted before man"

Hahaha....

grant_west 06-30-2010 12:31 PM

WOW when did Oakland start looking like LA???

brettw 06-30-2010 12:34 PM

The guy with the camera is lucky he didn't get beat up. If he saw it, he should have called the police instead of yapping about waiting for someone else to.

colorider 06-30-2010 12:35 PM

That dude should have just got on the bike, looked at the dude and said "Nice try A$$hole.. And rode off. Lucky that dude did not break out the bolt cutters and whack him upside the head with it.
The security guards were worthless. Should be fired.

barry 06-30-2010 2:15 PM

What he should have done was beat that thief within an inch of his life. There is no place in society for that kind of trash. Unfortunately, beating him would be illegal. Once again, those that respect the law are abused by those who don't.

hematoma 06-30-2010 5:50 PM

What he should have done was whooped his ass and took his gold teeth, he could pawn them and atleast get a new lock.............maybe.

jtnz 06-30-2010 7:53 PM

Typical, I didn't do anything now get out of here before I beat you. Sounds real innocent to me.

jason95gt 06-30-2010 8:15 PM

He needs to take this video to the News station along with the police department and get them involved for these worthless security guards. I can't believe they were talking to him about doing not putting his bike in the racks instead of helping him with this guy that is threatening him.

gunz 06-30-2010 8:44 PM

It doesn't matter if it was caught on tape,because it's the bike owners fault for having a nice bike.

He would've been asleep before the lock hit his backpack,then I'd take his stuff.

:cool:

bdavis 06-30-2010 11:04 PM

Brett and Andy
I disagree. He stood his ground and kept his cool. If everybody stood up for what they believe in maybe society would have less trash like this robbing people in broad daylight. He didn't walk away and he didn't swing.... We are all on our own these days, nobody's got your back.

jonblarc7 07-01-2010 6:00 AM

I wouldn't have said a word.

I would just walk up with something in my hand and while he's messing with the lock I'd hit him as hard as I could.

seattle 07-01-2010 6:07 AM

The security gaurds are specifically trained not to engage the perps in circumstances such as this one. They are taught to call the police and observe only. Given the total elapsed time of the incident there isn't really much the bike owner could do. IMO he should have taken his bike and left. No bicycle is worth risking your personal safety. Sucks yes, but not worth the risk.

wake77 07-01-2010 8:31 AM

So let me get this straight, the security guards said they weren't going to do anything because they didn't see it happen?

Hopefully those two clowns are in search of other jobs today. The store should buy the guy a new bike lock because of those two d.a.'s.

behindtheboat 07-01-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seattle (Post 1603660)
The security gaurds are specifically trained not to engage the perps in circumstances such as this one. They are taught to call the police and observe only. Given the total elapsed time of the incident there isn't really much the bike owner could do. IMO he should have taken his bike and left. No bicycle is worth risking your personal safety. Sucks yes, but not worth the risk.

So they don't do anything when people shoplift, and a customer/employee speaks out? Seems more like they were more intimidated by the Perp than the bike owner

cwb4me 07-01-2010 12:29 PM

Amen on that a-dub

brettw 07-01-2010 12:31 PM

I still don't get why the dude with the camera couldn't shut up for 30 seconds himself to take the time to call 911 on that punk thief.

barry 07-01-2010 1:43 PM

As soon as he said " .... I'm going to beat you up" I would have fed him his teeth. I wouldn't have waited to see what happens next.. he's already been assaulted.

mattgettel 07-01-2010 2:03 PM

did i really just watch that. damn i am sorry.