WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   boatbling vz babes (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806081)

soonerbilly 03-21-2016 10:38 AM

boatbling vz babes

Is this a WS vs EXILE thing or are there real differences ? Looking to buy ASAP zo need a little advice.:)

bcrider 03-21-2016 11:03 AM

Well, there are real differences between Exile and WS. They definitely aren't the same.

xstarrider 03-21-2016 11:20 AM

There is definitely a huge difference between the Boat Bling and the babes.

The Boat Bling attacks hard water and really gets grime off much better than the Babes. I've used both as well as Boat Candy Speed Gloss. The Boat Bandy and Boat Bling "boat" wipe downs are on a different level than the Babes. In a nutshell Boat Bling attacks hard water spots and grime the best, Boat Candy levels the deepest shine with the best " glossy" finish.

migs 03-21-2016 11:44 AM

I like to rotate between the 2. I outing BB, next outing Babes so on and so forth.

shawndoggy 03-21-2016 12:20 PM

this stuff looks, smells, and works just like boat bling hot sauce at half the price (have been using it for four years): http://www.pacificprodux.com/ZipMist...dv-214-15.html

davez71 03-21-2016 2:21 PM

Save yourself a lot of money over time and purchase TurtleWax Wax-N-Dry. You can purchase this product from Walmart for 4.99 and I promise it will work just as good and will keep a thin coat of wax on the boat.

I have used this product for 10 years and its awesome. I simply wax at the beginning and end of each season and after each use, while the boat is wet simply spray this on your boat and wipe it off.

You don't need to order and pay shipping. Just requires a simple trip to Walmart or autoparts store...

jclimie 03-21-2016 5:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by soonerbilly (Post 1931671)
Is this a WS vs EXILE thing or are there real differences ? Looking to buy ASAP zo need a little advice.:)

I use a spray wax by Griot's garage every time I wash and it works really well for waterspots.

shawndoggy 03-21-2016 5:52 PM

that wax and dry stuff sucks. You can come by my house and pick up a full bottle for free.

soonerbilly 03-21-2016 6:02 PM

^^^^^Ha....wish i could. Then maybe i could hit the slopes too. Still snow up there ain't there?

brainrinse 03-21-2016 8:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstarrider (Post 1931674)

The Boat Bling attacks hard water and really gets grime off much better than the Babes. I've used both as well as Boat Candy Speed Gloss. The Boat Bandy and Boat Bling "boat" wipe downs are on a different level than the Babes. In a nutshell Boat Bling attacks hard water spots and grime the best, Boat Candy levels the deepest shine with the best " glossy" finish.

Came here to post this. ^^^

downfortheride 03-22-2016 6:56 AM

Quote:

X2
I also get an online discount from our local shop, let me know if you decide Boat Bling.

soonerbilly 03-22-2016 1:30 PM

^^^Well crap DFTR.....ordered last night. Only got the small pack to se how it works though. If i like it I'll def hit you up for the code on the reorder.

Jmorlan 03-22-2016 2:00 PM

I use babes boat bright every trip out. And quicke sauce about every 5th time. Beginning of the season I coat with collinite 885 and at the end of the season. I'll also add another coat once or twice throughout the season if needed

Fourspeednup 03-26-2016 11:12 AM

Babe's has some great products and others mentioned in the thread work very well too. Every application is different so naturally everyone will have their favorite flavors.

I'm not able to get onto the forums as often as I used to but if anyone has questions about products in the Boat Bling Sauce line and what specifically sets them apart, feel free to reach out to me directly. Until then, hope to see you on the water!

zack@boatbling.net

scottb7 03-26-2016 5:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This detailer is pretty good. And quite frankly if you have tough water spots just mix in a little dollar store toilet bowl cleaner. Trust me it won't blow up. You can go 50/50 and it works great.