WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   What the heck was he thinking? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785506)

01-15-2011 10:57 AM

What the heck was he thinking?

1 Attachment(s)
I saw this on Break.com this morning. What the heck was he thinking? I can't believe someone would actually do this... I assume he's from some inner city gang or something...

01-15-2011 10:59 AM

I was just told this guy is some rapper or something..

ttrigo 01-15-2011 11:08 AM

http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/

I have no idea why some people get what they get, but then again, I have plenty of ink that I am sure people would question. IF they could see it. but I am against neck and facial tattoos, so what do I know? haha.

if you really want to question society Sam, I highly recommend perusing the site I posted. it will make you cringe more than once.

edit - I just saw the same picture on the link I posted. it should be making plenty of rounds by monday now.

01-15-2011 11:18 AM

I'm just shocked at how different our cultures can be... we're from the same country, yet it seems like we are from different planets!

iridelow1998 01-15-2011 12:53 PM

I guess if you've already got B****squad tattooed on your forehead then an ice cream cone is no big deal?

dlamont 01-15-2011 3:44 PM

Mike Tyson looks really normal now.

t0nyv831 01-15-2011 4:01 PM

You hit the nail right on the head Sam. Different strokes for different folks. Inner city, ghetto, barrios..etc are bizzarre to many and yet for many others is the norm.

ttrigo 01-15-2011 5:07 PM

Sam - take a look at a college football or basketball game nowadays. most of those kids are covered from neck on down. and how many are going to be pro athletes? have fun on your job hunt when your 23 and have no skills outside the court or field guys.

cadunkle 01-16-2011 12:40 PM

Great, since this clown is now un-hire-able we get to support him on welfare and other entitlement programs for the rest of his life. To each his own I guess, but I don't want to pay for other people's stupid mistakes.

jabilitator 01-17-2011 12:23 AM

He's a rapper, Gucci Mane. I'm not a big fan of his music, but who's to judge if he wants to tattoo his face. Why judge him for a tattoo? Not everyone will put a tat on their face, but if it floats your boat (see what I did there?) then let it ride. How does him having an ice cream cone on his face bother you? Let him be and do what he wants to be...end of story. Who f'n cares. Don't judge just shred.

bruce 01-17-2011 5:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabilitator (Post 1655197)
He's a rapper, Gucci Mane. I'm not a big fan of his music, but who's to judge if he wants to tattoo his face. Why judge him for a tattoo? Not everyone will put a tat on their face, but if it floats your boat (see what I did there?) then let it ride. How does him having an ice cream cone on his face bother you? Let him be and do what he wants to be...end of story. Who f'n cares. Don't judge just shred.

I love how you judge him for being judgmental.

01-17-2011 5:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabilitator (Post 1655197)

So you are judging me for judging (see what I did there?)

I am judging him because he is drastically different than me, which is a basic human reaction. I would guess that he did this for attention and notoriety, which he is getting by me judging him.

Also, I am questioning his decision making ability. He has admitted to being unfit to decide on his own affairs in court. With all this crap on his face I seriously think that he is drastically limiting his ability to provide for himself after his rapping career in a legal manner. I would venture that we the tax payers will end up paying for his food and water down the ride. I know damn well that he might be a rapper now, but rap careers and the fortunes they make are easily squandered... i.e. DMX.

I hope that one day I am as enlightened and pious as you are and can tell everyone about their faults and have none of my own ;) Hopefully you will defend me too.

baitkiller 01-17-2011 5:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the map

rkinsell 01-17-2011 6:27 AM

John Madden would be proud of this guys EA Sports Tatt on his neck

01-17-2011 6:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkinsell (Post 1655207)
John Madden would be proud of this guys EA Sports Tatt on his neck

Still in IL?

rkinsell 01-17-2011 8:13 AM

No, I'm back in AZ now

WRider 01-17-2011 8:40 AM

Anybody know what the Tattoo means?

Pretty much he is the Ice Cream man, anything you need (as in, any type of drug you need) he can get it for you. So pretty much he wanted to publicly display he is a drug dealer.

I am against face and neck tattoos as well but I have plenty of ink and still have a great career. I would bet that my kids generation will have boss's with Tattoos all over, it is becoming more and more acceptable by society.

dizzlestoy 01-18-2011 11:45 AM

looks like this guy needed his azz wooped by his uncle a long time ago.

hatepain 01-18-2011 11:59 AM

His next face tat will be a glass of Lemonade.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6Q4s_ZdvAQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6Q4s_ZdvAQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

pierce_bronkite 01-18-2011 12:39 PM

Yes, what was he thinking wearing that god awful salmon colored shirt and jacket. And that necklace! Atrocious!

WRider 01-27-2011 11:07 AM

Thought it was pretty funny, I was walking out of the Grocery Store last night and saw a magazine with Gucci Mane on the front cover saying "Arrested and taken to mental hospital!" No stable dude is going to tattoo an Ice Cream Cone on your face no matter what it means.