WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through July 09, 2003 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74155)
-   -   Arkansas riders ! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72965)

jacob_morgan 07-01-2003 7:09 AM

sup? <BR> <BR>any1 else goin to the lake for tha 4th of july weekend? <BR> <BR>were goin to norfork for there firework show thursday (on the lake). <BR> <BR>Then friday saturday and sunday we gonna be on beaver .. <BR> <BR>any1 else?

ryanbush11 07-01-2003 8:34 AM

I live in Van Buren/Fort Smith we normally ride on tenkiller, but try to get up to beaver every once in a while

33drew 07-01-2003 10:08 AM

Im gonna be gone on the 4th but rocky branch on beaver usually has some good fireworks. Coppermine used to have a better show than rocky but i'm not sure if they do that anymore since that big gas leak.

flightcontrol 07-01-2003 1:11 PM

Mountain Harbor - Lake Ouachita - Great Fireworks

jacob_morgan 07-01-2003 1:35 PM

we go up around erueka springs.. and stay at a hotel on the lake on the weekend and go out... but we got a lil late for the 4th so we are staying at a ramada i believe on in.. which we've ate brunch at last cpl times(awsome brunch). <BR> <BR>we cancelled on the norfork, we talked with some ppl who have done it before and had said they dont' get out of the water till after midnight, and since its a hr and half drive back home... not worth it..

west 07-01-2003 10:52 PM

Yeah I'm going to Norfork this weekend. If you change your mind again....I'll be in a solid white 03 wakesetter. Be glad to give you a pull

ryanbush11 07-01-2003 10:55 PM

did you get your wakesetter up there at the marine center?

west 07-01-2003 11:28 PM

Nah, it's actually my friends. He got it in Collierville TN. I know a few people from Ft. Smith...do you go to U of AR.?? I'm liking the rims in your profile.

ryanbush11 07-02-2003 12:54 PM

i graduated from fort smith southside this year, and i'm going to go to UAFS next year

jacob_morgan 07-02-2003 1:21 PM

Norfork is off.. <BR> <BR>Were going to beaver, friday/saturday/sunday. We will be in a large white w/ blue stripe Deckboat, 22' fiberglass I/O.. not the best wakeboard boat. .but hey its bout having fun =D <BR> <BR> <BR>glad to see other Arkansas riders around here:D <BR> <BR>

jmalone80 07-02-2003 3:31 PM

we will be out on hamilton friday night to see the fireworks but forget about riding any this weekend. too many drunk yankee's pulling tubes behind party barges.

jacob_morgan 07-03-2003 8:21 AM

ya i hear ya, thats why we are goin to beaver.. Beaveer has a 0 tolerance for alchohol on the lake. So It should be safer. crowded but safer.. <BR> <BR>Were goin to norfork to watch them from the bridge tonight, then goin over to beaver and checkin into the hotel tomorrow :D. <BR> <BR>I cant' wait i've been reading alot and i think i've figured out why i couldn't ever 'pop' well besides my walmart ski rope tho i still should be able to get somethig. Anyway ima be trying that out i'll be happy to get any air this weekend. Should be a blast first time out all season !