WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Video Debut! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=790777)

dDubya 11-03-2011 9:16 PM

Video Debut!

This is a compilation by Steve of some of our better wakeboarding footage over the last couple summers, to good music. I think its fantastic! This is our normal crew, riding on our favorite spots: Sacramento River Delta, Camp Far West Lake, Bullards Bar, and Folsom Lake. Enjoy! VIDEO HERE!

bmr82 11-03-2011 9:35 PM

I have a fever......and the only prescription is more tantrums! J/k

cwb4me 11-05-2011 5:02 PM

At least there was one t/s front roll.LOL Good riding.

benjaminp 11-06-2011 1:18 PM

Didnt watch the whole thing (stopped at 5:40), but if you dont mind a few suggestions...
Work on your toeside for sure. I'm sure this isnt a completely accurate depiction of your riding, but its certainly more enjoyable to watch a rider who can hit both wakes, and toeside tricks can be really fun. I put in some time to work on my toeside jumps and now I almost prefer toeside tricks.
As far as editing goes, change it up. The constant tantrums get a little boring to watch (not that I can even do them, so props there), even throwing a few shots of grabs or carving in between helps. And try to chop it down. 13 min is a loooong video, and I doubt many people will get to the end of the video. You dont need to use all the footage you have, just pick the highlights.
Other than that the video looked good, great riding, beautiful conditions, couldnt ask for much more out of a summer day.

Riteride 11-07-2011 9:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dDubya (Post 1716570)
This is a compilation by Steve of some of our better wakeboarding footage over the last couple summers, to good music. I think its fantastic! This is our normal crew, riding on our favorite spots: Sacramento River Delta, Camp Far West Lake, Bullards Bar, and Folsom Lake. Enjoy! VIDEO HERE!

Whoop Whoop..

Riteride 11-07-2011 9:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjaminp (Post 1716867)
Didnt watch the whole thing (stopped at 5:40), but if you dont mind a few suggestions...
Work on your toeside for sure. I'm sure this isnt a completely accurate depiction of your riding, but its certainly more enjoyable to watch a rider who can hit both wakes, and toeside tricks can be really fun. I put in some time to work on my toeside jumps and now I almost prefer toeside tricks.
As far as editing goes, change it up. The constant tantrums get a little boring to watch (not that I can even do them, so props there), even throwing a few shots of grabs or carving in between helps. And try to chop it down. 13 min is a loooong video, and I doubt many people will get to the end of the video. You dont need to use all the footage you have, just pick the highlights.
Other than that the video looked good, great riding, beautiful conditions, couldnt ask for much more out of a summer day.

Gotta watch the whole thing, my set is at the 10 min mark.. lol