WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Good handles? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796309)

anketell3 12-03-2012 7:46 AM

Good handles?

Hey guys! Ive been looking around for some good handles for wake boarding and I was wondering if you could help me pick out a handle, I have been checking out the accurate Murray and it sounds pretty good. Any tips are good thanks!

jamesruberti 12-03-2012 9:31 AM

Hello Nick,
I would recommend the 2012 LF Shane handle, but since
you just got the Murray handle, I would stick with that.

simplej 12-03-2012 12:04 PM

my favorite so far has been the proline stuff , the LG chamois is super comfy but not so durable. im hoping to get the new lg 3d long for christmas so ill post up a review if i get it, not that i can ride it but still get a feel for its comfort

jburbo 12-03-2012 5:18 PM

hey Nick, check out www.phalanxwake.com and let me know if you are interested in our setup. if so i will see if i can help out with a discount

tampawake 12-04-2012 6:24 AM

Get with Joe love my Phalanx stuff. Good guys that will bend over backwards to help you with anything. I did not like the Murray handle it had a smaller diameter or circumference whatever the proper word is.

anketell3 12-05-2012 5:31 AM

hey thanks for the advice, I checked out phalanx its has some pretty cool stuff! Unfortunately I think my parents bought me a handle, but Joe I will keep in touch for next year! You have some really good gear

westsidarider 12-05-2012 6:54 PM

I'm not sure if the other mfgs have caught on or found something comparable but the pro line lg handles are injected with foam to keep the afloat without the need of external foam. Just something to think about

anketell3 12-07-2012 7:01 PM

Hey Joe do you have an email, me and my friend are interested in the CW-385 board

Bumpass1 12-08-2012 3:38 AM

Joe@phalanxwake.com
I will talk to him today and let him know that you need to talk to him.

jdb11386 12-08-2012 7:29 AM

I also messaged him a while back about a cw425 he had listed on here for sale. Never got a reply and the ad expired. If he still has it I'm interested.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

jburbo 12-08-2012 7:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampawake (Post 1796960)
Get with Joe love my Phalanx stuff. Good guys that will bend over backwards to help you with anything. I did not like the Murray handle it had a smaller diameter or circumference whatever the proper word is.

thanks for the love Mark, we appreciate it! :)

and thanks Jamie for the helper! :cool:

Nick, you can shoot me an email at joe@phalanxwake.com and i will be happy to answer any questions you may have! i have some out of town guests here this weekend, but i will try and get back to you as quickly as possible. thanks for your interest in Phalanx!

jburbo 12-08-2012 7:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdb11386 (Post 1797685)
I also messaged him a while back about a cw425 he had listed on here for sale. Never got a reply and the ad expired. If he still has it I'm interested.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Jared, i am truly sorry for not getting back to you. not sure how i missed your message, i just realized that my email alert for WW goes to a WAY old address. I am in the process of putting together another demo fleet for next season, and i am sure i can help you out. shoot me an email when you get a chance so i have your contact info, and i will see what i can do! thanks again, and my apologies again for not getting back to you!

DatTexasBoy 12-08-2012 11:40 AM

I have a Company rope and handle. (85ft) I love it. It is very confortable.

Joe- is the phalanx anything like the old Company rope

jburbo 12-08-2012 1:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy (Post 1797704)
I have a Company rope and handle. (85ft) I love it. It is very confortable.

Joe- is the phalanx anything like the old Company rope

honestly i never got a chance to ride a Company setup before they went under. i would guess they are pretty close, but let me ask around and see if any of the guys can compare them.