WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Find A Third/Be A Third (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53686)
-   -   Anyone in Sacramento still riding? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784571)

hyperlitefix 11-02-2010 10:32 PM

Anyone in Sacramento still riding?

My friend and I are looking to get one last day of riding in! We have our own gear, just need a boat to tow us :)

thor 11-03-2010 3:59 PM

My buddies and I are still riding, and we plan on doing so until the ski resorts open for the winter.

I live in Cturs Heights, but I don't ride the river or Folsom that often. I usually launch out of Paradise Point on the delta. It is about an hour drive from my house to the ramp.

We rode this past Sunday, and, provided it doesn't rain, we plan on riding this upcoming Sunday.

Let me know if you are interested and I will keep you in the loop for our plans.

Rob

hillbilly 11-08-2010 1:35 PM

How you doing Robert ? It's funny I always see you post again as the weather gets colder, Do you ride in the summer...lol

Laurel I'm not done, Just got to get momma and baby settled in. I got a few more days in me at least. Just waiting on my new board to show up.

11-08-2010 6:09 PM

Laurel....I'm still riding.

thor 11-09-2010 10:48 AM

What's happening Jeff? It has been a while since we hooked up.

Unfortunately it seems like my only free time to ride is in the fall and winter. With both my sons playing soccer and baseball my schedule is shot for most of the warmer months of the year. I've been lucky to ride twice a month throughout the spring and summer, but I am ready to start riding now that the weather is getting colder.

I broke my Lyman a few weeks back on a back roll, and I need to pick up a new board. I've been riding my old Belmont, but the board is too small. Oh well, any board will do just so long as I can ride.

Let's hook up one of these upcoming weekends. I have two more weekends of soccer left so Sundays are my only available days for the next two weeks.

Rob

hillbilly 11-10-2010 9:12 AM

I will have to check with the Boss, She had our first child a week ago yesterday. So I'm not sure exactly when I can get out. But definitely would be good to ride with you again.

pipeboarder 11-11-2010 9:29 AM

robert - ski resorts open soon... you still ever get out wakeboarding at all after they open? im lookin for a pull in the near future. lookin more towards second half of december and all of january. i usually ride the delta, havent heard of paradise point, im assuming its more east? i usually launch around disco bay area

thor 11-11-2010 12:26 PM

Greg,

We usually ride year round, but the last couple of years we have started heading to the mountains more often during the winter. My boys are 10 and 7 years old and while they both wakeboard, they have really gotten into snow skiing. They both want to learn to snow board this year so they can be like dad.

Paradise Point is just north of Stockton off of Highway 5. You take the Eight Mile Road exit and head West. The first channel that you come to is the levy road that takes you to Paradise Point Marina. You can't miss it.

I ride out of Orwood quite a bit as well. I have two buddies that store their boats there year round.

Shoot me an email or post here when you want to ride and we will try to get you out on the water.

Rob

jayson_49 11-11-2010 9:05 PM

Hey Jeff, are you kidding me? My second son was just born 11-4-10, exactly a week ago!..Congratulations to you and your family!!

hillbilly 11-12-2010 5:10 PM

Congrats Jayson, Yep my daughter Joey was born 11/2/10

11-16-2010 12:11 PM

What the hell is going on around here! Sounds like you guys need to ride more and leave them ladies alone! :D Seriously, congrats you guys! Hey, gettin' my new ride in a couple of days, and I plan on riding all winter, so let's hook up.

Hillbilly, can't wait to see little nacho!

hillbilly 11-16-2010 1:05 PM

When you picking it up ? You need Mighty Whitey to haul it down here ?

Congrats and I already been in my buddies ear to get the wake right.....LOL

11-16-2010 3:14 PM

Hey, that was the nickname for my junk back in college! LOL

If I'm lucky, tomorrow, but if not prolly friday! Gettin' the 750 lbs. wakebuster kit for both rear, and a sac for the bow! (which sac fits best in that bow?) What set up does your homey have?

Tiffanynfern 11-16-2010 3:37 PM

hell yeah! we ride all year long! if the water drops under 55 degrees, Drysuit baby!!

ferral 11-16-2010 10:02 PM

Finally found the dream boat Rik? What's his name? No seriously, what did you end up getting? I'll be away this weekend and next, but by the time I get home my new board should be waiting. We should hook up again soon.

trinab 11-17-2010 12:28 PM

OK Rik, I'm down for first ride behind the new boat!! Make it quick though...70 degrees today but dropping into the 50's with a chance of rain for the rest of the weekend. You know that won't stop me, but I prefer the sun.

11-17-2010 2:36 PM

Lou, I'll just name it after your boyfriend! LOL. We'll hook up. Trina, hell yeah!

richnnorcal 11-18-2010 2:07 PM

Yo Rik, dont forget about me!!!! I'll bring the "40oz energy drink" By the way how's the Knee?

11-19-2010 6:43 AM

Hey Rik! congrats on the new ride! I can't ride....call me Gimpy McGimperson....dislocated my knee cap real good last weekend but I'd be happy to drive people around the Lake just to be on the water if you need a third!

11-19-2010 12:05 PM

No doubt Rich! Knee is back from the last injury, but still old and brittle! Dayum Kathleen!! What happened? That sucks, but definitely will hit you up! I joined your Malibu family... Won't be at UFC tomorrow, but let's hook up soon for some coldies!