WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trick Tips (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3184)
-   -   Terms (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494553)

schoney05 08-28-2007 2:08 PM

K i can back roll 360 handel pass and over head what are these called also tantrum 3 over my head. What is a 3 o/a over head i can throw all of these but im the best of my friends and no one knows what these are called any thing would be great also how do you mexican roll

wakerider143 08-30-2007 6:50 PM

okay im guessing that ur tantrum with an over the head 3 is a backside 3? if it is thats a whirlybird. a backroll with a handel pass 360 is a heel mobe or back mobe. and the o/a 3 over the head is called an ole 3. over the head is called ole

wakerider143 08-30-2007 6:51 PM

im not completely sure on all of these though, check out heel or back mobe, whirlybird, and ole 3 on trick list

sunsport 08-31-2007 2:54 PM

A back roll with a front side handle pass 3 is a Mobius. A back roll with a back side handle pass 3 is a KGB.

schoney05 09-02-2007 2:08 PM

thanks for the info dave and lyle

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:07 AM.