WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Led speaker rings (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785079)

leaks 12-09-2010 9:10 PM

Led speaker rings

Ok, I have been seeing all you guys with the speaker rings, and was wondering. Do you all make these things, or buy them? Ive been looking to buy some 61/2" rings for my pioneer speakers, but no luck anywere. The guys inTexas (no names here) wont call me back.
If your making these things, how about some "How to" tips.
Thanks!

cprfab 12-09-2010 11:28 PM

Give Ryan at Chucktronics a call 209-339-4600 he's in Lodi so it's fairly close to you.

hillbilly 12-09-2010 11:41 PM

Acme tops and tunes in Sacramento can also get them for you. They can do cup holders also I believe.

Ask for Ben
(916) 429-2293

murphy_smith 12-10-2010 7:37 AM

Greg,

If you are referring to Earmark in Texas, I can get you Dave's cell phone number if you are seriously interested in getting some LED speaker rings.

Have you gone to the Earmark site as well to see all they have. You can do a premium or economy ring depending on how much you want to spend.

Murphy

leaks 12-10-2010 8:38 AM

Thanks Gunnar and Jeff. I will call them today.
Murphy, Thanks, but I already called them three times with no call back. If they cant even return a call, they won't get my buisness.

david_e_m 12-10-2010 11:38 AM

Greg,
Sorry if you haven't got a response but don't take it personally. All customers are important to us.
Since Wednesday we have been moving our corporate office and warehouse that we've been in for the last 12 years. Moving people, offices and 5000 sq. ft. of goods, new phones and computers, programming and networking configurations not to mention dealing with the phone company. But hopefully things should smooth out by sometime Monday.
In the meantime, our site is very thorough, particularly for LED speaker rings. If your speaker brand is not mentioned, we have all the interior and exterior dimensions clearly stated for you to verify the fit.
I'll PM you my personal cell so that if you have questions I can help over the weekend. Computer access from home will be spotty since I'm involved in the move.
Thanks for your understanding.

David
Earmark Marine

wakemitch 12-10-2010 12:26 PM

Greg, come buy or call the shop sometime. We use Liquid Trends and they do amazing things with LED rings

jonyb 12-10-2010 1:56 PM

Give Earmark another try. I was talking with Odin and purchasing rings and grills from him during the big move. They're pretty hectic there right now, not to mention David is on every forum known to boaters and probably spends 40 hours answering questions from the boat forums alone. I don't know how he has time to do his job....

david_e_m 12-10-2010 2:03 PM

No worries as Odin and Greg have had a conversation a little while ago. Thanks.

you_da_man 12-10-2010 3:25 PM

David,

Can you get RGB speaker rings for fading effects? If not then I'll just stay with single color.

A.J.

david_e_m 12-10-2010 6:40 PM

A.J. Yes, we do RGB in vehicles and boats.

David
Earmark Marine