WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   New information about Aspirin (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796329)

grant_west 12-04-2012 11:43 AM

New information about Aspirin

For Immediate Release:

Effective Jan 1, 2013:

Aspirin will be heavily taxed under Obamacare.

The only explanation given was –

They are white and they work.

No other reason was given,

But I thought you'd want to know about it.

jeff_mn 12-05-2012 10:06 AM

really dont need multiple threads trolling Jeremy, do we?

fly135 12-05-2012 11:19 AM

Yeah, one thread where the idiots can stroke each other should be enough. The rest of us could even agree to leave it alone. But when you are as butt hurt as Grant, one isn't enough.

wake77 12-05-2012 2:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_mn (Post 1797188)
really dont need multiple threads trolling Jeremy, do we?

Really??? G can't get over the election results and posts (or should I say repost, because we all know that G doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with an original thought of his own, much less one that isn't riddled with spelling and grammatical errors) something that should really be removed by Dave Williams because of its bigoted undertone, but I'm the troll? Gotcha. Maybe you and G should get a room.

grant_west 12-05-2012 3:11 PM

How about this! Ill post what I feel is relevant and or funny and your free to agree or disagree.
I guess we can go back to that post "12 reasons why a person votes dem"
Somthing about freedom of speech is ok as long as its not against your views.

And Wake I guess every single thought you have ever had is completely yours! You have never had any outside influence and your views are completely unique and don't follow any party lines.
WOW your as delusional as your clueless leader OBAMA. Keep drinking the Hopenosiss Flavored Kool Aid.

wake77 12-05-2012 3:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 1797265)
How about this! Ill post what I feel is relevant and or funny and your free to agree or disagree.
I guess we can go back to that post "12 reasons why a person votes dem"
Somthing about freedom of speech is ok as long as its not against your views.

And Wake I guess every single thought you have ever had is completely yours! You have never had any outside influence and your views are completely unique and don't follow any party lines.
WOW your as delusional as your clueless leader OBAMA. Keep drinking the Hopenosiss Flavored Kool Aid.

My guy won and yours didn't. End of story. Now I guess it's time for you to stare at your Obama clock (I guess you'll have to get it reprogrammed to count down to 2017) and talk about what might of been.

grant_west 12-05-2012 5:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No Kidding

barry 12-05-2012 5:24 PM

Quote:

Yeah, one thread where the idiots can stroke each other should be enough. The rest of us could even agree to leave it alone. But when you are as butt hurt as Grant, one isn't enough.
As opposed to the opposition circle-jerking within the thread with the intention of squelching by insult, another man's freedom of speech/expression... Such a champion of tolerance and liberty! :rolleyes:

John has the answer(s) to everything, just ask him... he loves to hear himself talk.

Anaru 12-05-2012 10:50 PM

Fwiw a half hr sleep or few glasses of water works better then aspirin for head aches. Just saying lol