WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Find A Third/Be A Third (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53686)
-   -   SoCal Perris Saturday (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793045)

glassywater09 04-27-2012 11:23 AM

SoCal Perris Saturday

Saturday: Early in, out by 10 when rollers show...

Richard

ballast_2500 04-29-2012 8:07 AM

I don't believe this?

Rich- I just got off the phone with you a few days ago and told you to call me to see if I can help you out being a third... & I see this post on Wake World "LOOKING FOR RIDERS FOR SAT. @ PERRIS"... I don't understand how true you are when we spoke the other day . You Called me back so you have my # I don't work the Weekends yet your looking for someone to help you out w/ GAS $$$/Wipe Down/ Drive...etc. Did I do sometihing wrong to piss you off. Do I talk TOO much! Do I suck @ Riding? I just don't get it ...WOW! George Amodei ( to refresh your Memory RICH you told me " I DON'T TAKE THE BOAT OUT ON WEEKENDS WHEN THE CRAZY'S ARE OUT & IT'S CROUDED" did you not remember saying something like this?)

glassywater09 04-29-2012 5:56 PM

Yeah George, you are a little crazy. What's with the yelling over this forum? But this is what I know: you do have a great edge :) I'm envious. And yes, even a little crazy you are welcome on the boat. Get weird on the boat, you swim home...

Best I recall it was left that you'd call when you saw time to ride... Besides, why did you not check in when I posted the want ad?

Want some play time Wed/Thurs ?

Shooter 04-29-2012 9:47 PM

Haaaa!

04-30-2012 3:51 PM

this is too funny

ottog1979 04-30-2012 5:04 PM

^^^ Handled with grace, I thought.

stoked_32 05-01-2012 7:33 AM

Hey George! It's been a long time man. Don't stress too much about not getting a call all the time for riding. It's part of bumming pulls. Just try and be the best third you can when you're out there. Knowing Rich, I'm absolutely certain he didn't mean anything personal. He's just trying to get riding time in like all of us. Miscommunication boys... play nice.

ballast_2500 05-09-2012 4:16 PM

Being a 2nd & 3rd?

Hi John - No! I won't play nice!...( just kiddin ). RIch & I spoke while My Father-In-Law was in ICU that week. We were talking about Malibu DEMO DAYS. I mentioned to call me anytime that he has my Cell # to get a fast answer about making it legal to ride. I don't go on "WAKE WORLD" very often but on the Computer to print out Invoices ,Quotes...Ck. Mail, Pay bill...etc. days later I went on to see who needed a 3rd and RIch had a POST out looking for riders. thats what I was responding about. Hope all has been good. Chuck Hester told me the other day that he would sell his VTX to me if not, for sure to Australia. He's going into the AXIS he said. ( you already know this I'm sure) I was telling him and Malibu that I felt the Wake on the VTX was Too small even weighted properly & the LSV was just a bit too rampy for what we're looking for. The '09-2012 VLX would still be the boat for us. I think. I need to Get Brian @ Paridise Marine to bring out 2 Boat side by side to make this decision.