WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   2004 Sanger v210 manual (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783902)

saberworks 09-29-2010 5:07 PM

2004 Sanger v210 manual

I'm looking for an owners manual for a 2004 sanger v210 with black scorpion motor (I believe it has CA emissions crap on it, too). I ordered the motor owners manual from Mercruiser but I'd like to get the one for the boat itself. I'm assuming it has operations guides, maintenance schedules for non-drivetrain stuff (if there is any), tips on cleaning, etc. (sort of like a car manual). I used the "REQUEST INFO" form on Sanger's web site but haven't gotten a response. Does anyone either have the manual or know a way to contact Sanger directly and hopefully get a copy? Thanks!

rallyart 09-29-2010 7:32 PM

Sanger does many things really well, but the manual is not one of them. It does not really say anything, so if you never find one you will be fine.
I'm sure you'll get more responses from 210 owners that would have them.

wake_upppp 09-29-2010 9:11 PM

I have mine for my 06 V210. From what I understand it hasnt changed that much. They dont go over service info. Mainly its about care and maintainence of the exterior and interior. Also info about trailering and launching, and general info about on the water stuff, whats covered under warranty, etc.

meathead65 09-30-2010 7:46 AM

FYI...in 2004 there were no "CA emissions" motors...they were all the same. No catalytic converters, etc.

saberworks 09-30-2010 8:31 AM

Thanks Meathead, I just saw a sticker on it (it's either on the boat or on the motor) that says "ultra low emissions -- california" or something like that.

saberworks 09-30-2010 8:33 AM

wake_upppp does your manual have a contact number in it?

SangerTom 09-30-2010 8:41 PM

Sanger Manual

You can call Sanger up and they will send you a free one (did that for my 05). It's not worth much because it doesn't have anything about the boat.

Where did you find the Mercruiser manual. I've searched their site and can't find it. Not trying to hijack the thread though - okay maybe a little bit

wake_upppp 09-30-2010 9:49 PM

^^^Actually it has nothing but info about the boat, just nothing about the drivetrain...whats covered in the manual is what Sanger actually builds. (the hull and interior) All other components are from various suppliers and that is why the Sanger manual doesent cover them...

saberworks 10-01-2010 7:42 AM

Everyone says call sanger but I can't find a number!

Mercruiser.com sells the manual for 25 bucks. You just have to type in your engine serial number and they'll send you the right one. My serial number was printed all over the place -- on the spark arrester, on both manifolds, etc.

wake_upppp 10-01-2010 8:05 AM

559-485-2842

magnusm 10-26-2010 1:34 PM

Used a 2005 Nautique pdf

I have a 2003 Sanger V210, and what the others have said about the manual is true. Read it once, determined it was useless for anything on maintenance etc. and haven't looked at it since.
After some looking around I found a pdf of the owners manual for the 2005 Nautique line. Had the same v-drive and transmission as the Sanger and was much more thorough (190 pages). Included things like maintenance schedules as well as how to do some of the basic maintenance. Was very helpful.
Anyone wants a copy shoot me a PM with your email and I can send it across.