WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   how does the 2013 Super trip ride on cable? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800751)

bill 12-30-2013 4:16 PM

how does the 2013 Super trip ride on cable?

is it fast, tight ,loose ,pop big ,consistent? better on rails or kickers?

how does it compare to the 13 Peak, 12 Watson hybrid, or the von videl?

ive riiden those and will be buying anew board soon for cable only..

dezul 12-30-2013 7:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill (Post 1857330)
is it fast, tight ,loose ,pop big ,consistent? better on rails or kickers?

how does it compare to the 13 Peak, 12 Watson hybrid, or the von videl?

ive riiden those and will be buying anew board soon for cable only..

Good luck. It looks like a good cable park board. Let us know if you get it.

bill 12-31-2013 6:32 AM

yea ive seen a lot of riders switch to this board this year but haven't demoed one.. as of now the 13 peak/14 deluxe is tops on my list..im on an 2011 Watson hybrid right now with two hard cable seasons on it and its time to switch..

tarek 12-31-2013 2:32 PM

I have the 142 FLX that I rode majority of the season. I got the Supertrip 143 right near the end and had a blast. I was riding mostly off the kickers bc i didn't want to blow any edges on our janky rails. It lands pretty damn good! Better than the FLX does. I do however love it more behind the boat. The board has so much play and fits my style of riding. I think the Supertrip is a rad board for both boat and park riding.

bill 01-02-2014 7:07 AM

I got to try Cams over at BSR Tuesday but it was a 146 and rode hard but it was a like a slightly looser maybe a tad faster than my Watson hybrid.. not bad.. definitely with the scooped tip and tail its got more flex for presses, although I haven't learned those yet.. not a bad board for sure..

ill have to choose between getting a cheap leftover Watson hybrid and keep what I have or

top 3 choices

1. 2013/peak/14 deluxe
2. Ronix Von Videl shnook
3. Super trip

damn too many choices make decisions harder! LOL

jburbo 01-07-2014 10:00 AM

If you want a great cable board that you will NEVER break, I am forcing myself to sell my brand new Phalanx PRK400(140). I just dont have room for all of my boards anymore, and I wont be needing this one. It has never been ridden, or had bindings mounted for that matter. Tarek can vouch for the durability of this board, they are monsters. Built by Erich at Integrity, so you know its damn near bulletproof.....

bill 01-07-2014 12:45 PM

bullet proof could mean stiff and lands hard ..Hahah ill google them and look at the info Joe..

jburbo 01-07-2014 3:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill (Post 1858423)
bullet proof could mean stiff and lands hard ..Hahah ill google them and look at the info Joe..

hahaha! soooo true......

jburbo 01-08-2014 7:54 AM

its up in the classifieds now, if you want to see pics. Along with a pair of Company Vandalls, lol.