WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   What price to list my used tower??? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=795661)

WakeDirt 09-24-2012 9:06 PM

What price to list my used tower???

Well, its not for sale yet, but what do you guys think i could sell a used MB skylon for with bimini & mirror? I know its pretty much boat specific, so if someone needs a tower, or knows of someone who does let me know.

Its the "two hoop" version skylon, I need to get some better pics before I put it on Craigslsit.

Any clue as to what the value should be?

-I am also selling the Tidal/Arc 6x9s x (6 of em) in a enclosre with 5 55 watt spot lights in the same enclosure.

-I will be keeping my 4 Pro 80s.

-Other than that I am just hoping it can fit on someone's boat that is same width and I can get a good price for mine, its in great shape with a barely used bimini. I just want a different look without spending 65.

WakeDirt 09-24-2012 9:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics

mattjj23 09-25-2012 4:38 PM

I tried selling that same tower for 2 years off of my MB and finally got rid of it for $350.00. Probably worth a lot more than that but it just took up too much room.

polarbill 09-25-2012 4:43 PM

My guess is $500 tops.

JPizzle 09-26-2012 11:42 AM

Dude...what is that mounted to your tower (last photo)....fog machine? disco lights?

stuey 09-26-2012 1:00 PM

I never noticed that! Looks like a laser light machine.. there's one in the first photo too. 4 x wetsounds, fiberglass 6x9 box, and bright green gel, that boat knows how to party! Love it.

WakeDirt 09-26-2012 6:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuey (Post 1785716)
I never noticed that! Looks like a laser light machine.. there's one in the first photo too. 4 x wetsounds, fiberglass 6x9 box, and bright green gel, that boat knows how to party! Love it.

Ha ha yes sir, two scorpion green lazers, and the cliche fog comes out of two mock speaker ports on the kick panel, ya there is a lota electrical components to this bad boy :) I just want a newer look, not a newer boat. I cant sell my club ha ha

denystaucd 09-26-2012 6:55 PM

Just going to throw this out there "Powder Coat IT!", Definitely would make it different, I like the look of colored towers personally.
Cheers,
DC

WakeDirt 09-26-2012 7:03 PM

Ya i have def considered that too, lots cheaper!

skuhleman 09-27-2012 7:25 AM

I am interested in it. What's the measurments on the mounting points? Side to side in the front and back. As well as front to back?

stuey 09-27-2012 1:32 PM

Lasers, fog machine, crazy stereo, and the only pictures you put up are a couple of dudes drinking CL smooths? I'm sure you could have found some better pics in the library!!!!!

WakeDirt 09-27-2012 9:04 PM

Shawn, i will get those measurments asap, i go off duty tomorrow so hopefully i can get them tomorrow, what parts/accessories of the tower do you want?

Stuey- sorry i couldnt help you with some weird wakeworld wack, i dont feel the need to show how dirty that pole can get ha ha. but those are all i really had for pics of the tower in the daytime, i broke my jard drive with hundreds of pics. and i dont know if im selling the lazers yet.

skuhleman 09-28-2012 9:43 AM

Uh I'm really not sure on accessories, really depends if the tower would fit or not. Also what kind of pricing your talkin about. If you want to pm me a price for just tower, and with accessories that would be great.

WakeDirt 09-28-2012 10:31 AM

Front two forks of worder are 70" wide,
Back two are 85"
And length from fron to back is 74"
Ill PM pirice