WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   Gas (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791965)

baitkiller 02-24-2012 1:48 PM

Gas

I have it.
I mean really bad. Normally one takes a certain amount of pride in ones personal emissions but this is off the chain bad. Roll down the windows and I am all by myself- gonna gag- terrible.

Maybe its age, but it doesn't smell like a Geritol fart, and anyway i dont take Geritol.
Maybe it was the breakfast sampler at Ihop this morning. But it is not your classic egg fart smell either.

The dog just ran out of my office.

I'm stumped.:o

jarrod 02-24-2012 3:35 PM

Did you consume a lot of sugar before bed?

SS_Hooke102 02-24-2012 4:22 PM

Man, that sucks lol. I'd lay off simple sugars, try complex carbs and maybe lowering your overall caloric intake.

acurtis_ttu 02-28-2012 6:22 AM

my arch nemisis is peanut butter...eat to much and LOOK OUT! lol.

ralph 02-28-2012 2:47 PM

Get a dog. You can blame dogs for all sorts of stuff

fly135 02-28-2012 2:55 PM

Cut back on the bait.

Darren, the dog ran off.

bcrider 02-28-2012 4:27 PM

I'm known to absolutely kill it as well and I don't know why. You know it's bad when you can't even stand your own.

poser007 02-29-2012 12:25 AM

Farts are a funny thing. When my older brother was having trouble at home he came to stay with me for a while. Once in a while I would have gas and I would run over by him and blow it out and think it was the greatest thing since peanut butter. One night he ran over to where I was sitting and farted 2 feet from me and started laughing. Even though I had done it to him 20 times i got really angry. Why is it when you do it it's funny but when someone else does it it isn't?

Anyway back to your post here is my 2 cents. When farts smell really bad ussually that means the air traveling down your colon gets trapped because you have stool in the way. The more stool it has to squeeze past the stinkier the fart. Tonight i had to take a dooker but before I did I let when out that just wreeked the whole house. Of course my girl friend had to make a surprise visit right as the air was thick as mud with my stench. I blamed it on my one eyed cat and she fell for it though...Anyway there are always other factors that come into play ...types of food and food mixes, normally we like our own farts though...come on everyone has farted and pulled the covers up to see what it smells like:) except for me of course!

fly135 02-29-2012 9:38 AM

My dog is great for blaming farts on. Unfortunately that's because most of the farts are actually his.

humboldt9 02-29-2012 10:06 AM

Never would have thought I would see a reference to the "Dutch Oven" or "Covered Wagon" on WW. Thanks for the chuckle! Oh by the way I had Chili last night!

lifetimewarranty 02-29-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralph (Post 1734441)
Get a dog. You can blame dogs for all sorts of stuff

THIS!!! lol.