WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through February 04, 2005 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=211794)
-   -   FREE4ALL vs. Welcome (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209120)

ninja_force_one 01-28-2005 6:03 PM

which of these two videos is better, they were both recomended to me but i can only afford one. i heard the U-Haul slider in free for all is Awesome, and i heard that the riding in Welcome is Sweet. i just want to get the best video for my money so any help would be sweet. also what other videos would be worth buying? thanks

dakid 01-28-2005 6:14 PM

i thought "welcome" sucked! way too over-edited. "trying way too hard to look cool," is what i got out of it. <BR> <BR>get free4all. it's simpler and the tricks, editing and angles are sick.

walt 01-28-2005 6:54 PM

I didn't like welcome either !

shutupandboard 01-28-2005 7:48 PM

I haven't watched welcome but i loved Free4All.

bill 01-28-2005 8:05 PM

F4all was ok ,worth watching a few times but not great IMO .. <BR> <BR>however i totally agree Welcome was the worst video made by professionals ive ever seen..The only part that was good was Harfs section at the very end and the bonus trailers at the very end..i agree with Joe 100%.... <BR> <BR>if i would have bought it myself i would have returned it for a refund..i got it as a gift so i kept it.. <BR> <BR>while we are on the subject has anybody seen Underestimated or relentless?? <BR> <BR>the trailers seemd promising ,i think id like to buy one of them which is better ?? <BR> <BR>

walt 01-28-2005 8:22 PM

Relentless was great ! I really liked Prepop too. There is a kid in prepop at the end of the video that just kills it on a skate.

blake_hughes 01-28-2005 8:39 PM

I didn't care for Welcome, and I thought Free4All was a lot better. Relentless is pretty sweet too. What'd ya'll think of the music in Welcome? IMO... Big mistake on their part. <BR> <BR>-Blake

thane_dogg 01-28-2005 10:53 PM

I would get Free 4 All over Welcome any day. <BR> <BR>Underestimated and Relentless were both respectable. It's kind of a toss up. <BR> <BR>PrePop was very good, although I would have liked more riding. <BR> <BR>I will always reccommend Natural Born Thrillaz. One of my favorite vids. It has 4 different sections from the Vandal.

wakeboardn4life 01-29-2005 6:00 AM

yes welcome sucks they never get a good angle and the music is not that great either as for F4ALL its a pretty sweet movie i like it alot

jman 01-29-2005 8:53 AM

How 'bout the new Obrien video Overdue? I know its new, but has anyone seen it? <BR> <BR>They've got some pretty sweet riders in it.

toyotafreak 01-29-2005 11:08 AM

F4A - the UHaul was not my favorite part - the music kills! <BR> <BR>Got PrePop and like it. <BR> <BR>Was Welcome the one where Shaun Murray was singing on the guitar about Parks being fat and so-and-so killing it? The guitar parts in that one had me bustin up. Riding was good too.

313productions 01-29-2005 11:29 AM

Underestimated is soooo awesome!! My buddy Jesse and Jeremy Regimbal did the shooting and editing for that film and it turned out really good. <BR> <BR>Relentless was really good too though... I just love how bright all the shots are in that movie, and the music is really good too. <BR> <BR>It would be hard to chose, I guess I would recommend Underestimated though just because I would love to see Jesse and VReel Productions get more support