WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Liquid Trends of Modesto (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=788407)

rdiestler 06-23-2011 9:13 PM

Liquid Trends of Modesto

Hey, I just want to give a little props and credit where due. I have had a couple of positive experiences with them recently and I want everyone in the area to know about it. Brian the owner of Liquid trends is a very cool guy, very helpful and generous. He earned my repeat business. First point, he is as knowledgable as any expert on this sight, I will let others vouch for that, as I am sure there are many who will. Secondly, he is honest, which is the most inportant in my book. Thirdly, I was quite happy with his prices. And lastly, he stands behind his work. Seriously, when I find business like this, I will continue to use them and tell as many people about them as possible. If you need stereo help/work and are willing to drive to Modesto, you will not be disappointed.

Here is an example: I had Brian upgrade my system this winter, the results sounded great and I was satisfied with the price( I got Arc audio gear with warrenty: nice) I took my boat out for the first time this past weekend (the weather in cali has been terrible, I am a warm water fan, hense the late first trip) and the stereo would not turn on. It sucked, but it was just me and the wife, so not a big deal. I took my boat back to Brian the other day, he quickly determined my problem (which was not of his doing) and fixed it, free of charge. I had something wrong with the power lead on my deck, he installed a 'by-pass switch" and it works like a charm. Here is the honesty part, he could have told me my deck was shot, I would not have known, I would have bought one on the spot.

And the kicker, of the day was, I was on my way to the lake to change out my bunk rails on my trailer, as we were talking about how I was going to do this, He offered my a tool that would have sped up the job. I had to decline, because I had no idea if I would be back in the area in an acceptable time to return it.

I hope other customers will chime in here as well. I think we are all the same, we want to feel good about the money we spend and whom we spend it.

jbird 06-23-2011 10:17 PM

That's cool, it's good to know people who conduct business on a one to one basis like that! My stereo guy has been Jaimie here in Sac with Bullet Audio! We were one of his 1st customers back in the day! We've referred him alot of customers, as you are doing, and he takes care of us! The boat we did about 10 years ago was a show winner for the time, We've been w/o a boat for a few years until just recently...I brought it in to have a new deck and speakers put in, just some basic Polk stuff and a Pioneer HU ,and as I'm sure you know, the boat stereo scene has changed quite a bit in the last 10 years, and continues to do so, so I felt he would'nt be too challenged nor interested in doing a simple set-up, but I was wrong, he took enthusiasm towards us, the same as someone going all out, and that speaks worlds to me about treating customers the same! So if your in the Sac area....Just kidd'n! Good post!

pdqwrx 06-29-2011 11:12 AM

Brian ROCKS! He has been treating customers right forever..... Well, at least the last 20 years or so that I have known him...

Cheers
Scott