WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through May 29, 2009 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=702328)
-   -   Good Stereo shop in Phoenix/Lake Havasu? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692143)

newty 05-01-2009 7:30 AM

A friend of mine picked up a boat last weekend and needs to get a system put in. He lives in Flagstaff but travels to Phoenix an Havasu on a regular basis. Anyone know of a reputable shop in the area that is good with boats, maybe a Wetsounds dealer?

bryce 05-01-2009 12:44 PM

I have a shop in chandler. we do a lot of boats, actually mostly boats. If he wants to bring it down let me know.

havasu4life 05-01-2009 2:03 PM

My dad and i used a place in Havasu called Car toys. This was about 2 years ago but they offered great work and service. They do work for a lot of boats in Havasu. But i don't know if they are a wetsounds dealer. Now they have expanded but i assume the service is still good. Check them out..

surfside_az 05-01-2009 3:44 PM

Newty, <BR>What kind of boat did your friend pick up? Give me a call and I can make sure he gets a great deal and great service. We install stereo systems at our shop and service all brands of boats. We also have a test tank that we can put the boat in to really check everything and make sure it's good to go! <BR>Thanks, <BR>Jeff Brandon <BR>Surfside Marine Service <BR>150 S. Dobson Rd. <BR>Mesa, AZ 85202 <BR>480-969-5006

freshtracks 05-01-2009 4:53 PM

CAR TOYZ in HAVASU! They are true pro's. I got into town once and found out I had a problem with my stereo. Without an appointment, they had a guy jump right on it and I was out of there within an hour. I have also heard of them going out to the lake and helping their customers on the water. <BR>BTW, If your friend is in Havasu alot, it would make sense to use a shop in town.

newty 05-01-2009 5:20 PM

Thanks guys. <BR>Jeff he just bought a 2002 Tige 22i from his buddy with 8 hours on it. His buddy had a full service done before he sold it to make sure everything checked out. <BR>I will pass on your number and let him know. I don't think there are any decent shops in Flag so he may use you for service work. <BR>I'll forward him the link to this page.

ridealready 05-01-2009 6:22 PM

Soundwerks in Scottsdale has done two of my boats. Phenomenal work. Call Don. 480.303.0033.

tomfish 05-02-2009 9:16 AM

Brian Kline in phx does really good work. He is really fast, very professional and good on price. When you see all the over the top hot rods in his shop you will know what you are working with. He just put a new sub box/sub and amp in my LSV and I could not be happier. He is a great fabricator too if you want some over the top sub enclosure built. <BR>Brian 602-363-2709

azwakekid 05-02-2009 12:40 PM

Difinitive audio in phoenix is a good shop. The guy Steve that runs it is very cool and is a fellow wakeboarder. He did a Malibu for the sema show for Sony. Top quality work.