WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   Ww3 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797033)

steezyshots 02-21-2013 2:13 PM

Ww3

Just watched this video and it kinda blew my mind!
What do you all think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0m5Y_tIyc4

02-22-2013 9:37 AM

I can't decide whether to put on my propeller hat or my tin foil helmet. Better get both!

wake77 02-22-2013 12:27 PM

If you see it on YouTube, it has to be legit.

steezyshots 02-22-2013 1:18 PM

Do you guys not read books? 1945 Bretenwoods Agreement was a fact.

1913 When the Federal Reserve was started is a fact

Petro Dollars are a fact.

Go read "The Creature from Jekyl Island" and prepare to have your mind blown

barry 02-22-2013 3:16 PM

You want them to read history books?

Anything outside of their normalcy bias can't be true, it's all conspiracy theory... "da skool book didn't teach me dat"

wake77 02-22-2013 4:45 PM

^You need to burn the history books you have been reading. They have fabricated history and facts.

barry 02-22-2013 8:58 PM

That's right, the Bretton-Woods Agreement never happened. The dollar is not and never was the worlds reserve currency and so protecting it at all cost is/was not necessary. It's the greedy capitalists and the inflated housing market that brought about the current financial melt-down, to which you've only seen the beginning.

I bet you're an awesome school teacher.

joeshmoe 02-23-2013 4:17 PM

Revolution?Ha, Ha, Ha, Ethel go grab me my gun, I got to revolt!
I just can't figure out how we got Saddam to invade Kuwait just so that we could go to war with them?
Oh no! We cannot have petrodollars! What other currency are countries going to use? the Euro? what? thats been around for a little over ten years and might be around for 10 more? The ruble? Russia would like that. The pound? Canadian dollar!, there you go, then they can call the money they get for all of their oil petrodollars!
Iran hasn't attacked any country since 17something? What did they do in the Iran Iraq war?
They are right about the mainstream media controlling the thoughts of most of the population by a few individuals, Maybe they will get OFF the gun issue if we go into another recession! How many people kill themselves with a gun every year? Its Not a military problem.

02-23-2013 5:02 PM

Typical far right Republican propeller heads. They see a conspiracy under every rock when a Democrat is in office, but go back to sleep when somebody like Bush is in charge. "Taking down Iran" - now it's a bad thing - when that's the Republican holy grail. SMH

wake77 02-24-2013 5:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry (Post 1808258)
That's right, the Bretton-Woods Agreement never happened. The dollar is not and never was the worlds reserve currency and so protecting it at all cost is/was not necessary. It's the greedy capitalists and the inflated housing market that brought about the current financial melt-down, to which you've only seen the beginning.

I bet you're an awesome school teacher.

I teach math. However, I took several history classes (US I and II, World Civ. I, II, III, Topics from the Industrial Revolution, and a couple of more I can't remember at the moment) in school. But I guess since I took those classes at a University, it can't be legit. You have to read books that take a far-right stance or they aren't real. And you attacked me for the simple fact that I am a teacher. And there are people that think if we aren't teaching that Obama is a Muslim, Jesus was a republican, the founding fathers were right-wing Christians, and homos are bad, then we are failing the youth (I'm not necessarily saying you fit into that category).

Besides, I never said those things happen. I was questioning the validity of a YouTube video predicting the third World War. I mean why not believe all of the videos on YT? There were videos all over YT talking about the Mayan predictions being true, 9/11 being an inside job, Obama is not a US citizen, Romney winning in a landslide, etc., etc.

My "flawed history" comment was directed to your post in the Feinstein thread where we are still awaiting your evidence that shows an AR-15 was not used at Sandy Hook/

joeshmoe 02-24-2013 9:58 AM

Jeremy said, "I teach math", but cannot prove the angle sum of a triangle is equal to 180 degrees?

steezyshots 02-25-2013 9:26 AM

Those that can't do... Teach

steezyshots 02-25-2013 9:30 AM

Do you guys also think that the federal reserve is a government agency?

plhorn 02-25-2013 3:02 PM

Wow, someone disagrees with you and he's an idiot and its time to insult his entire profession. I'm guessing you didn't take any debate classes.

joeshmoe 02-25-2013 4:21 PM

kite

Quote:

Originally Posted by steezyshots (Post 1808551)
Do you guys also think that the federal reserve is a government agency?

I think the federal government has their hand in the operation and any profit from the reserve goes into the treasury.

steezyshots 02-26-2013 3:35 PM

Into the treasury... How about into the pockets of the central bank that owns it. A central bank comprised of the Rockafellers, Rothschilds, and Morgans.

steezyshots 02-26-2013 3:40 PM

If you need a history lesson grab this book.
http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyl.../dp/0912986212

hco 02-26-2013 5:48 PM

I bet people in this thread think the newtown massacre is a conspiracy too. Nutjobs.

joeshmoe 02-26-2013 6:11 PM

Yes, into the treasury, read a real report
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/11/bu...lion.html?_r=0

wakeboardertj 02-26-2013 9:44 PM

pretty interesting video. why else would the U.S. be in the middle east than to protect foreign interests, aka oil, us dollar. If it was for humanitarian efforts then why ignore somalia and all the other African nations that are murdered senselessly everyday. The banks control everything and don't act morally, look at LIBOR. A fight to control the US dollar is worth countless lives to these people in charge, it's sad.

steezyshots 02-27-2013 10:02 AM

The Federal Reserve said on Thursday that it sent $88.9 billion in profit to the Treasury Department in 2012, a record that reflected the vast expansion of the central bank’s investment portfolio.

02-27-2013 3:21 PM

Are you banned from prisonplanet.com or something? You sound like and Alex Jones parrot.