WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Find A Third/Be A Third (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53686)
-   -   TN - join me on Center Hill Lake (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792015)

wakesetter_WW 02-28-2012 12:18 PM

TN - join me on Center Hill Lake

Went out this past weekend on both Saturday and Sunday for the first time this season. I'm a student at MTSU and next week is spring break so I'm looking to go boarding as much as possible. Anyone in the area want to join me anytime March 2-11. Boat (06 Wakesetter) is at Four Seasons Marina in Smithville on Center Hill Lake. I'll be driving from Murfreesboro so if you're around here you can ride with me.

WARNING: water temp this past weekend was 54. I've got a good wetsuit and I'm willing to share although you'll get the honors of putting it on wet. However I do have a lake house 5 minutes from the marina that we can warm up at between sets. Boat also has heater.

Let me know and I'll PM you my cell number.

Cheers,
Parker

wakesetter_WW 03-01-2012 7:04 AM

Bump. Come on. Anyone out there?

bhyatt_ohp 03-01-2012 11:50 AM

Parker,

If you were riding closer I would consider going with you, but I'm well over an hour away. 54 degrees is still pretty cold to me too. I only have neo tops and a POS shorty suit, so I try not to go unless the water is above 60 normally. We will have to get together at some point this season though.

wakesetter_WW 03-02-2012 12:07 PM

Lets get together sometime when we have some warmer weather then. I'll PM you with my contact info.

joeshmoe 03-30-2012 1:57 PM

Warm weather is here, who is riding?

c5dagand 03-30-2012 2:11 PM

I don't have a boat but I would love to ride. I want to get better.

wakesetter_WW 03-31-2012 2:24 PM

Riding tomorrow on Center Hill lake. pM me if you interested in going

c5dagand 04-02-2012 2:17 PM

Thanks for the replied. I ride for the first time of the year in Chattanooga but it was very choppy. Let me know next time you take the boat out.

BamaLurker 04-03-2012 12:24 AM

I'm gonna be doing some winching later this summer in murfreesboro if any one wants to come shred. The stones river just may be the best place on earth for winch spots.

wakesetter_WW 04-18-2012 2:01 PM

Thought I would bump this thread back up since we have some warm weather and nice water temps now. Who's down to ride? I'll be out all day Friday.

jsw 04-26-2012 7:45 PM

parker you ridin any this weekend?

wakesetter_WW 04-27-2012 8:18 AM

Steve, you actually caught me on the one weekend I won't be in TN. I'm going down to a wake camp in GA for the weekend. I don't know what your schedule is but i'm pretty free after this coming Wed. since that is the end of final exams for my semester. I ride every weekend on Center Hill and during the week if I can find someone keen to go.

jsw 04-27-2012 5:39 PM

Parker, I usually get off work around 5:30 M-Thurs and 4:30 on Fridays. I'd like to start riding during the week, but it's pretty tough for me to get out after work. I'm definitely down to ride any weekends though. Have fun at that camp in GA and hit me up if you wanna get out next weekend.

wakesetter_WW 04-30-2012 1:22 PM

Sent you a PM Steve

Schools 07-25-2012 8:08 PM

So when are you going out again? It would be great to get behind a better boat. Lol, how many do you have room for? Oh yeah, I'm Stephen.