WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Shout out for your Shop (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=790521)

Wiatowski 10-12-2011 5:45 PM

Shout out for your Shop

Wake Nation in Cincinnati hooked me up this week, even though they were not technically open for business. Got me thinking, why not do a thread were you can give props to your local (or not so local in my case) Wake Shop?
What did they do for you?
Where are they located?

Thanks again to Wake Nation

wake_upppp 10-12-2011 6:01 PM

My boys up @ Grizzly-Sports.com always come thru for me up in Wa. Hooked me up with an 11 CWB Vibe and 2010 Ronix Ones!

andy_nintzel 10-12-2011 6:16 PM

THE HOUSE! Minnesota! They been hooking me up for 10 years! Cannont thank them enough!

baitkiller 10-12-2011 6:23 PM

Gulfshore Marina Naples FL> Master Craft, CWB, Gator. Props to Big Ken and Kenny III. Keeping the stoke in retirement town.

Lets not forget Josh at Revolution. Small place, big selection and unmatched peeps. Love those guys.

TheHebrewHammer 10-12-2011 7:12 PM

Watersports West of Largo, FL. They take great care of me and my buddies!

ryoder 10-12-2011 8:10 PM

BARTS! barts.com huuuuge selection and a great crew of riders that work in the store.

ktm525 10-13-2011 6:41 AM

Nothing better then THE LIQUID PLAYGROUND. Awesome deals, Killer events and the shop owner is hands down THE BEST!!
http://www.theliquidplayground.com/

kinger 10-13-2011 6:54 AM

Wakesports Unlimited in Southern Cali ...RJ Flake. Performance guarantee on a board I didn't like took it back and is getting me a different set up.

wakekat15 10-13-2011 6:57 AM

I have moved 10 times in the last 16 years, lived in 7 states and therefore, dealt with quite a few different shops. Without a doubt, Performance Ski & Surf (http://perfski.com/) stands head & shoulders above all others I've done business with. In fact, they have set themselves apart in such a large way that they are still my "local" shop today even though I now live in Austin, TX.

Thanks to Bill & the whole team @ Performance for your amazing customer service culture & extremely knowledgeable, courteous & professional staff!

hawk22 10-13-2011 7:50 AM

Grizzly! "we're here to hook you up" and they definitely do! Good people. Unmatched service!

fuzzball147 10-13-2011 9:16 AM

The Liquid Edge in Farmer City, IL. (just west of Champaign/U of I) Doug is a great guy, MasterCraft dealer and just installed a cable. He also did a great job fixing my Epic when we hit something (still don't know what in 30' of water!) and had to replace both rudders and do some minor fiberglass work. You can go there and demo the equipment on his lake before you buy. Priceless. www.theliquidedge.com

steezyshots 10-13-2011 9:32 AM

The Liquid Playground in San Jose CA is hands down the sickest shop in the country! Austin and his team of Bro's are the nicest raddest dudes in wake! Not only does Austin go out of his way to take care of his customers (My Dad says Thank you for the hook up on the kids ski's Austin) but he does more for the local and national scene of wake than any other shop!

His Art gallery showings bring the best in wake photography to the consumers and it gives a unique behind the scenes look at all the work that myself and all my fellow photogs go through with a rider to capture a great photo! It also has allowed wake enthusiasts a look at images they may have never seen before because all our photos don't get used. I saw some sick shots from Rodrigo, and Soderlind, and Jason Lee that I have never seen before and that stoked me out for sure!

Austin is one of the few shop owners that would live off top ramen and peanut butter sandwiches if it meant that he could stay open one more day to sell one more board and get one more rider stoked on the sport we all love!

I would do anything to help Austin and all the guys at The Liquid Playgound!

Support your local Shop, you will never get the attention Austin gives from buying out of a catalog or from an online shop!

Ant408 10-13-2011 10:55 AM

THE LIQUID PLAYGROUND!!! The shop is dope! Unbeatable prices. Austin is the man. Very knowledgeable about his product. Their always having fun events at the shop and demo days to introduce the customers to the new gear and some of the pros. I buy all my gear at The Liquid Playground. I recommend everyone at least stop by and see what their about or check out their store on line.

SouthbayShredder23 10-13-2011 11:05 AM

I have been under the wing of Austin Watts @ The Liquid Playground since the shop first opened the doors to the wake community, and is by far the BEST shop in the whole wide world! The guy simply cannot be touched in customer satisfaction along with his attention to detail. Its just unreal how one guy can make a difference to so many different people all through wakesports.

Austin makes sure all of us repping the LP are well suited with gear and smiles before leaving the shop every single time. Riley is beyond accurate about the ramen and pb&j, he wont eat unless he feels he did the best he could with every sale. Even the out of state cats feel this is true from the crazy places he sends things and the countless hours on the phone from home and days off. On top of all that, Austin is a real person and is so in tuned with everyone that he has put together riders from every which way which turns out to be life long friendships and relationships.

I cannot give enough thanks to that man everyday for keeping me going and pushing myself to be a better person on or off the water and spread the possitive love.

Thanks Austin, Mike P on behalf of the WL Fam.

live2ride 10-13-2011 11:26 AM

The Liquid Playground is hands down the best shop in the industry. Knowing Austin for a couple of years and to see his passion and love for water sports being shown in a shop that was built by his own blood, sweat and tears is definitely something amazing. I don't know of any other shop that host movie nights, demo days out on the lake with some of the best riders in the world, and gets you anything you need for that last minute weekend trip. The best part about buying products from Austin is knowing that whatever money you just spent you will see again typically in the form of a boat set, free food and prizes at a movie night, or free demo boards for your friends that you don't want messing up your own new set up. Either way if you want more than just a sales associate who happens to work at a boardshop support Austin at The Liquid Playground. This guy is the beating heart and soul of the water sports industry.

johnny_jr 10-13-2011 11:32 AM

The Liquid Playground gets my vote hands down. A+++ for service and culture, Austin is very knowledgeable about all things wake.

xmarksthespot 10-13-2011 12:37 PM

The liquid playground

The only shop in the bay as far as im concerned, thanks Austin for giving us THE LIQUID PLAYGROUND!

wakebrdjay 10-13-2011 12:50 PM

The only place in NE Ohio Dan Stone's The Water's Edge on Lake Milton

hockeysk8er222 10-13-2011 1:06 PM

Midwest Mastercraft in Crystal, Minnesota has been absolutely the best possible. Nothing but positives for that shop

getssum 10-13-2011 3:00 PM

Another positive for the Liquid Playground, great shop, and NO ONE has more enthusiasm for the industry than Austin!

bear 10-13-2011 4:41 PM

wake sports unlimited in Southern california! They always hook it up, great people, great selection, give alot back to the community of wakeboarding and the local community as well!

eaglejackson 10-13-2011 7:14 PM

Adrenaline Sports in Bellevue, WA.

Wiatowski 10-13-2011 7:42 PM

Love the response keep the love coming !

10-14-2011 4:57 AM

GRides (Norris Lake/Cincy)

Performance Ski & Surf (Orlando)-every time Ive been there Ive at least seen one of these guys there as well lol (Harley, Watson, Errington, Shane or Bob)

McCormicks (Tampa)

ryanw209 10-14-2011 4:33 PM

The Liquid Playground... without a doubt! Well worth the 2 hour drive for me to give my money to Austin!

http://www.theliquidplayground.com/

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Th...nd/75229863577

fmaxturbosi 10-16-2011 2:39 PM

Greenhouse Rideshop out here in Norco has always been super friendly and hooked up me and all my friends.

irishrider92 10-16-2011 3:53 PM

www.theliquidrepublic.com sorted me out really well when I got a new setup. The owner brought out 3/4 brand new boards and bindings and took them out of the wrapping just for me to demo them. Also let me try them out behind his own boat and then at the end gave me a free pull over billabong vest for buying a setup. I know him pretty well so riding behind his boat thing might not be for everybody but they have since brought in the free vest with a setup offer on all boards and bindings!

poon 10-17-2011 9:22 AM

Austin at Liquid Playground provides the best customer service I have ever seen at any shop. He does his homework and knows the product in his store and can provide you with the knowledge of the different features of boards and what they do so you can walk out with the best set up for you.

You can't help but want to support Austin. He is super passionate and it shows. Keep it up Austin!

adamsilcio 10-17-2011 10:41 AM

Rukus Board Sports

1 Attachment(s)
Big shout out to Rukus Board Shop for being home to wakeboarding and wakeskating in the South. With three shops in Louisiana, and one in Texas... we are pushin' it hard each year to grow and spread the love! 103 life!

Luker 10-17-2011 1:37 PM

Longboard House! Cheeeya :)

http://www.longboardhouse.com/

Wiatowski 10-17-2011 5:31 PM

Alright, I know This isn't a shout out for a pro shop... but hey, I started this thread.
I like to give a huge, shout out to O'brien wakeboards. My '10 player was starting to delaminate (just a tiny bit, couple of chips) and they sent me out a new one, and at my request bumped me up a size.

Thanks O'brien!

slipknot 10-18-2011 9:46 AM

WAKESPORTS Unlimited, San Diego, Carlsbad, and Orange

thanks for everything!

scooby76 10-18-2011 6:28 PM

ULTIMATE WAKE WATERSPORTS - SKIPPER BUDS
Volo IL
Great customer service every time.

Also, AACADIA.com
Thanks for bringing Cable to No. Illinois,

LBomber 11-02-2011 7:49 PM

Hurst Marina

1 Attachment(s)
HURST MARINA keeps me and my buddies well equiped and with amazing customer service up here in Ottawa, Canada, whether it is a boat, a board or anything else wakeboarding or boating related, thanks hurst!

BKinSoCal 11-03-2011 12:11 PM

Green House Marine in Norco, CA (formerly California Correct Craft). They've always taken care of me and all of my buddies. They are knowledgeable, friendly and do whatever they can to set you up!