WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Boarding School and The Projects=1 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779458)

kyle_L 05-12-2010 7:48 PM

The Boarding School and The Projects=1

Check out www.theboardingschool.com and you will see that they have moved their camp to the two private lakes at the projects, and it appears that the projects now run the rail lake and the system 2 lake. This seems like an amazing merger and an amazing idea. The Boarding School is now pretty much the greatest wakeboard camp in the world. You have every aspect of wakeboarding at your finger tips from private lakes, to the worlds best rail park, to the sesitec 2.0 to get your cable fix in.

When I get a free week, I think I found where I plan on spending it!! Now I see what Shaun meant on his tweet with the big news coming out of the boarding school. Best of luck to your new venture. A mere stroke of brilliance.

bbr 05-12-2010 8:53 PM

Hell yeah! I'll be there in Oct and can't wait to get there. It was always sick, but now it's even better.

jmuthafnp 05-13-2010 5:53 AM

It's soo sick. I knew about it a little a head of time and it was so hard not to let the cat out of the bag. Ran into T at Wake Games and got to talk about it. Super pumped for The Boarding School crew. Yes... The PJs is run independently of The Boarding Schools, but those guys kick ass too. So if you there, might as well do both.

Can't wait to shred TBS with BadBoyRipper in October.

kyle_L 05-13-2010 6:23 AM

I wonder if there will be any conflict between the PJ's crew who are a little more of the party type with the Boarding School Crew who are more conservative. I heard the house is going to work with the Projects guys having the upstairs and the Boarding School having the downstairs. I know the Boarding School is designed to have more of a family environment and there might be a little issue meshing with the "college" environment going on upstairs lol. Regardless, this place is going to be amazing. For anyone that has been to the boarding school, are you allowed to drink if you are over 21? After a day of wakeboarding I always like to sit on the porch and drink a couple modelos and relax which obviously would be fine at the PJ's but is it ok at TBS?

driving 05-14-2010 6:57 PM

Kyle,

We have been here for a month and there is no problem meshing. The Projects no longer has students that stay on site, so all of the guys living next door are Projects employees and are all great guys(and one great girl). We have been extremely happy there and hope to be there for a long time!

And, to answer your question, if you are 21 and want to have a Modelo, or any other tasty adult beverage at the end of the day, feel free.

Let me know if you ever want to head this way.

wakekat15 05-15-2010 7:54 AM

Give me a few months, Travis & I am definitely headed that way!! Congrats on the new setup - sounds like a perfect fit!

bbr 05-15-2010 9:16 AM

It's on Pretti!!

Viva TBS!

tampawake 05-15-2010 9:47 AM

Was lucky enough to be part of the last ride at the old lake. Kyle and Travis were packing stuff up while we ate lunch and recruiting other friends and riders to help move. Congrats to those guys can't wait to check out the new digs.